Couple: New, still reluctant but interested in young men 18-25 wife-sharing/swinger/cuck

ChubbyGermany

Couple
Mar 18, 2022
Hi,

we both dream while dirty talk about what the thread heading says

Me hubby 42, my wife BBW 48 MILF.

Not yet ready to put things into reality but in the near future

Our BOTH target group: about 18-25 years-old, slim, male, shaved, androgyneous. BBC/BWC/ "normal sized cock"

Well that is us :)

Also ALWAYS interested in getting in contact with almost ALL of you here for interesting chats even if the description doesn´t match .

Almost = NO chastity, NO breeding , NO cheating, if you are into that --> better no comments than futile comments ;-)

AND: don´t ask us for irl-pics after 5 minutes:)

Hi,

Our BOTH target group: about 18-25 years-old, slim, male, shaved, androgyneous. BBC/BWC/ "normal sized cock"

Also ALWAYS interested in getting in contact with almost ALL of you here for interesting chats even if the description doesn´t match .

Almost = NO chastity, NO breeding , NO cheating, if you are into that --> better no comments than futile comments ;-)

i’m interested

Hi,

Sounds so good

Hi,

We are also mid and late 40's, love dirty talk but not physically done anything.

• Love
Reactions: ChubbyGermany