Creaming a hot wife while hubby sucks my balls

Nothing like having my balls sucked while I am creaming a hot wife. Any wives get off on this as much as I do? How many cuckold husbands have done this and can you feel when a Bull like me is depositing his cum into your wife?
yes I have sucked his balls while he fucked my lady and yes we both like it -- when he pulled out - I sucked his cock clean then lick his cum from her pussy.

This is something that I will always remember my first time doing. We were at a hotel in downtown, Nashville, TN, and had been out at a honky tonk club just doing the tourist thing together. At one of the bars down on Broadway, a very fit, nice-looking guy wearing expensive boots and a ten-gallon hat asked my wife to dance. He was probably over a foot taller than her. I could see they instantly clicked and were connected. For the rest of the evening, I was like a third wheel and this man and my wife danced, drank, flirted, kissed, and talked.

It was close to 2 am when my wife said the guy offered to drive us back to our hotel, which was only a few city blocks away. I think walking to his car was actually a little further than it would have been to just walk to our hotel. We got into his black BMW and I sat in the back as we returned to our hotel. Once inside our room my wife and the guy were all over each other and the clothes were flying off. I stood back in the corner and watched. There was an aroma of lust and arousal that filled our room.

This man had a huge cock by any standard. He slid fully inside my wife with minimal effort and I knew she had to be incredibly aroused and wet to take his cock so easily. His scrotum was also huge, he had balls that looked double the normal guys, and I loved how they slapped against my wife's clit as he took her from behind doggy style. He made her cum fast and hard, but he was still ready to go. I watched as he flipped my wife around onto her back, without ever pulling his cock fully out of her and she told him to fuck her and not to stop. In his position, this large, hairy scrotum was still slapping my wife's ass cheeks as he pounded her.

I hear my wife call for me, and I thought she might want to suck my little cock and I slid out of my clothes as quickly as I could, my little cock already hard. But, she told me to lick and suck this man's balls while he was fucking her. I must admit, I was a little repulsed by the thought but I am an obedient cuck and so I climbed up on the bed on my belly and put my face near the man's ass and balls.

I love having my balls licked and sucked, so I knew this man would fill my wife with a load while I licked him, but that first lick was something I will not ever forget. The smell of balls, the taste of a man's balls, the texture of his scrotum with the wiry hair. My wife urged me on and I got more into it and could hear the guy grunting as I took one of his large testicles and it filled my mouth full. With the way he was still pounding my wife, I sucked and licked the best I could but my face would also get buried between his ass cheeks and he seemed to move to intentionally get me to lick and rim his anus.

A nice big dick (Small).jpg
I had no trouble knowing when he began to cum, buried inside my wife. He told me to keep sucking his balls and I did as he told me. I could feel his balls and scrotum as they tightened and it was an experience I had not ever had before.

Once he was done, he told me to stop and I just lay back on the bed while he remained inside my wife and they kissed.

I have sucked and licked many other men's balls and ass while they fuck my wife. But that first time remains in my mind. That sight, that taste, that aroma of his balls, ass, and arousal mixed with my wife's will never leave my mind.

Mostly licking his shaft as it goes in and out and his balls slapping me. But yes, from this vantage point the building orgasm, the actual orgasm and the post orgasm are plain right there in my face and under my tongue.

I have sucked the balls of my wife's Bull before but not at the very moment he is cumming in my wife. Sound hard to pull off logistically

I love to sit on BF reverse cowgirl and have hubby lick and suck both of us as BF is pounding away. Hubby loves to suck on his vein as he's cumming in me,BF says it intensifies the load and hubby says he can feel it pulse
yes exciting when I can feel his cock and balls pulse - it makes me feel like I am getting fucked also - yes I like it alot.

I love it. One I particularly remember is having my tongue deep in his ass & when he blew his load in my wife’s ass I felt his asshole squeeze around my tongue. I love cleanup

Attachments

• D45EF66A-47B1-43E9-8D13-F16E15311D1D.jpeg
    D45EF66A-47B1-43E9-8D13-F16E15311D1D.jpeg
    319.6 KB · Views: 171
  • A26F0144-DEEA-44BC-A3D6-07BE4A0959F9.jpeg
    A26F0144-DEEA-44BC-A3D6-07BE4A0959F9.jpeg
    346.3 KB · Views: 115
  • 8C8C8C1C-C97D-4704-8787-A230AED51D38.jpeg
    8C8C8C1C-C97D-4704-8787-A230AED51D38.jpeg
    363.8 KB · Views: 143
This is something that I will always remember my first time doing. We were at a hotel in downtown, Nashville, TN, and had been out at a honky tonk club just doing the tourist thing together. At one of the bars down on Broadway, a very fit, nice-looking guy wearing expensive boots and a ten-gallon hat asked my wife to dance. He was probably over a foot taller than her. I could see they instantly clicked and were connected. For the rest of the evening, I was like a third wheel and this man and my wife danced, drank, flirted, kissed, and talked.

It was close to 2 am when my wife said the guy offered to drive us back to our hotel, which was only a few city blocks away. I think walking to his car was actually a little further than it would have been to just walk to our hotel. We got into his black BMW and I sat in the back as we returned to our hotel. Once inside our room my wife and the guy were all over each other and the clothes were flying off. I stood back in the corner and watched. There was an aroma of lust and arousal that filled our room.

This man had a huge cock by any standard. He slid fully inside my wife with minimal effort and I knew she had to be incredibly aroused and wet to take his cock so easily. His scrotum was also huge, he had balls that looked double the normal guys, and I loved how they slapped against my wife's clit as he took her from behind doggy style. He made her cum fast and hard, but he was still ready to go. I watched as he flipped my wife around onto her back, without ever pulling his cock fully out of her and she told him to fuck her and not to stop. In his position, this large, hairy scrotum was still slapping my wife's ass cheeks as he pounded her.

I hear my wife call for me, and I thought she might want to suck my little cock and I slid out of my clothes as quickly as I could, my little cock already hard. But, she told me to lick and suck this man's balls while he was fucking her. I must admit, I was a little repulsed by the thought but I am an obedient cuck and so I climbed up on the bed on my belly and put my face near the man's ass and balls.

I love having my balls licked and sucked, so I knew this man would fill my wife with a load while I licked him, but that first lick was something I will not ever forget. The smell of balls, the taste of a man's balls, the texture of his scrotum with the wiry hair. My wife urged me on and I got more into it and could hear the guy grunting as I took one of his large testicles and it filled my mouth full. With the way he was still pounding my wife, I sucked and licked the best I could but my face would also get buried between his ass cheeks and he seemed to move to intentionally get me to lick and rim his anus.

I had no trouble knowing when he began to cum, buried inside my wife. He told me to keep sucking his balls and I did as he told me. I could feel his balls and scrotum as they tightened and it was an experience I had not ever had before.

Once he was done, he told me to stop and I just lay back on the bed while he remained inside my wife and they kissed.

I have sucked and licked many other men's balls and ass while they fuck my wife. But that first time remains in my mind. That sight, that taste, that aroma of his balls, ass, and arousal mixed with my wife's will never leave my mind.
Great story!

Nothing like having my balls sucked while I am creaming a hot wife. Any wives get off on this as much as I do? How many cuckold husbands have done this and can you feel when a Bull like me is depositing his cum into your wife?
I love tonguing, kissing and sucking a full sack just before it empties into my wife. Im grateful that he makes her happy therefore it makes me happy and enjoy cleaning and tasing them both. I also like talking with my wife afterwards as she tells me how good it felt to feel him throb as he shot his load into her. Many times Im in work and go over all the things we have discussed big turn on.

I have ran my tongue around his cock from under while he is fucking her and she is sucking my cock. He would pull out sometimes and drop his cock down into my mouth ,do a couple of strokes then back into her , his balls would be slapping on my eyes and he would stop and they would rest there an sometimes i would suck one into my mouth. It was fun

Reactions: Couple4MFM and DAVO
My wife sometimes likes to feel the balls of her bull as he is unloading in her and they tell me it always makes them cum harder when she does that

Sunday night, we had a guy over to visit, and things got heated between him and my wife. It did not take long for them to both have each other's clothes off, and my wife climbed up on top of the guy and started riding him.

On impulse, I could not resist licking my wife's butt hole while he fucked her, and I was soon licking and sucking this stranger's balls while his cock exploded inside my wife's unprotected pussy. I continued licking until he slid out, and I cleaned him and my wife up while my wife was still on top of him, kissing and making out.

3.jpg

7.jpg

9.jpg

yes I have sucked his balls while he fucked my lady and yes we both like it -- when he pulled out - I sucked his cock clean then lick his cum from her pussy.
Ya see? There it is. So doing that has no effect on the lady and what she thinks about, feels about you?
She's watching you fix her up to take a fucking from a bull, then lick his balls & suck his cock.

She GOTTA be thinking about that, no?

I think I’d like it. I’m ready and would like doing that. I think. Likely never happen, but I’d like to lick the cock muscle right behind the ball. I wanna suck that part and feel it pulse as his balls contract knowing my wifes cunt is being filled with hot semen.

• Love
Reactions: bellaazz
So, go ahead, tell her what you want to do.
She'll either enjoy cuckolding you or call you a fag and not let you watch again