Creampie Videos

My favorite vids are those that
  • are clearly amateur, and
  • where you can clearly see the penetration and
  • where you can see his orgasm and then leaking out and cummy on his dick and
  • wife holds her cunt open to show her husband, with her wedding ring right there and
  • the talk is just right and sounds legit (omg baby, his dick feels so good. Oh! I can feel him cumming! Oh baby, I hope you will lick it out of me...)
Turn offs:
  • music dubbed in, almost never works
  • lots of jump cuts
  • lots of laughing or talk that seems to downplay the intensity of the experience
  • lots of flash and camera noise

Last edited:
Prettiest pussy gets creampied
1641428032738.png

Hmmm....I dunno man. That looks exactly like my wife's pussy, I mean EYE-dentical! And her last lover, she describes his dick like that one, long and uncut. I believe her when she tells me that he didn't fuck her. She's unhappy about that, and repeatedly swears that she wants to fuck him, but he stops at a little oral and never even came in her hand or mouth. Maybe I'll show her that, in a mock confrontation. "I thought you told me he never fucked you!" :cautious: "You promised me that if he did, you'd bring it home to me and make me eat it. WTF?"

Joking of course. Actually, if she were to sheepishly admit that it IS him fucking her in that video, it would be hot, and I'd totally be willing to believe it. I swear that looks like her pussy. I'm going to have to check to see if she has that same mole on her left inner thigh.