Creampied because she didn't want to be rude to or disappoint the guy.

Romey

Male
Apr 30, 2020
I asked an ex, who had just admitted to cheating on every boyfriend she ever had, why she let a one night stand cum in her the week before. "That would've been rude" she said. I knew she was the type of woman that never said "No" to anything, but her innocent reply helped me get over it considering the number of times I've been on the giving end of this scenario with other woman.
One of my favorite was a cute, overweight, blonde inexperienced coworker whom I finally met in person after a year of email correspondence during a work conference. I had condoms with me, but we got right into it as soon as we walked into her hotel room. She told me to pull out as soon as I entered her because she wasn't on birth control which I meant to do. I got close so I pull out and kissed her without letting her catch her breath. I whispered In her ear "Where do you want me to cum baby". In her daze she says "Wherever you want". I expected her to say her mouth, stomach, tits but I quickly told her I was going to cum inside her as I moved up to get her in a piledriver position. With weariness she asks "Are you sure" to which I replied "Hell yes" as I reentered her. I could tell she was uncertain and could tell me to get off at any moment so I preemptively asked as I'm inside her if there was a problem after a long stroke which I held deep inside her. She whispers back "No" and proceeds to yell "Cum inside me" until I let it rain. She was in a regretful mood the rest of the night, but made it clear the following day at the office that she wanted it again. She didn't want to disappoint me because this was her first time cheating. She told some of her friends that were also around the 40+ in the company all of whom wanted the same. I became the work husband to three other lovely ladies.

How many other polite or submissive women have had experiences where they felt like they could not say no for fear of being impolite Or disappointing?

I asked an ex, who had just admitted to cheating on every boyfriend she ever had, why she let a one night stand cum in her the week before. "That would've been rude" she said. I knew she was the type of woman that never said "No" to anything, but her innocent reply helped me get over it considering the number of times I've been on the giving end of this scenario with other woman.
One of my favorite was a cute, overweight, blonde inexperienced coworker whom I finally met in person after a year of email correspondence during a work conference. I had condoms with me, but we got right into it as soon as we walked into her hotel room. She told me to pull out as soon as I entered her because she wasn't on birth control which I meant to do. I got close so I pull out and kissed her without letting her catch her breath. I whispered In her ear "Where do you want me to cum baby". In her daze she says "Wherever you want". I expected her to say her mouth, stomach, tits but I quickly told her I was going to cum inside her as I moved up to get her in a piledriver position. With weariness she asks "Are you sure" to which I replied "Hell yes" as I reentered her. I could tell she was uncertain and could tell me to get off at any moment so I preemptively asked as I'm inside her if there was a problem after a long stroke which I held deep inside her. She whispers back "No" and proceeds to yell "Cum inside me" until I let it rain. She was in a regretful mood the rest of the night, but made it clear the following day at the office that she wanted it again. She didn't want to disappoint me because this was her first time cheating. She told some of her friends that were also around the 40+ in the company all of whom wanted the same. I became the work husband to three other lovely ladies.

How many other polite or submissive women have had experiences where they felt like they could not say no for fear of being impolite Or disappointing?

Totally agree, you can't invite a guy to fuck you then tell him he can't cum in your pussy or other hole, if I accept him I let him do what he wants with me. I don't have a problem but women who don't want to risk a pregnancy or anything else have to take their own protective measures. For me nothing is more pleasurable than having my pussy, ass or mouth full of cum.
My wife always desire cum to be part of sex. That's the reason she does not go for one night stands where she has to use condoms. Normally, she dates and become comfortable before taking him full.

Totally agree, I can't invite a guy to fuck me then tell him he can't cum in my pussy or other hole, if I accept him I let him do what he wants with me. I don't have a problem but women who don't want to risk a pregnancy or anything else have to take their own protective measures. For me nothing is more pleasurable than having my pussy, ass or mouth full of cum.
I totally agree. If I commit to fucking a man I want his cock, not some piece of latex. If I work for that cum it's mine. I want it on my body, in my, mouth, in my ass or in my pussy! I don't typically make a meal just to put it in a ziplock bag. Same for cum. I don't work to get it just to put it in a bag.

I totally agree. If I commit to fucking a man I want his cock, not some piece of latex. If I work for that cum it's mine. I want it on my body, in my, mouth, in my ass or in my pussy! I don't typically make a meal just to put it in a ziplock bag. Same for cum. I don't work to get it just to put it in a bag.
Love it...... ;)

My wife has said some of these same words. She loves the feeling of a man's cum inside of her. Whether in her pussy, butt or stomach.

I like it, as well. I am heavily aroused knowing my wife is carrying the sperm of another man inside of her.

That's like him saying you won a 100 grand then handing you a chocolate bar.

Reactions: Ling
I've done this when with guys and we haven't discussed pregnancy and birth control before hand. A timid "do you want me to pull out"? Usually I'll tell them to cum DEEP inside of me and I'll worry about it later. And then I start BEGGING for it, and even for them to get me pregnant!! That drives the over the edge if there is any hesitancy on their part, LOL. I've done this right up ot the day before I am to ovulate and without using my diahragm (all the birth control I use). Haven't gotten pregnant, but I hope to make up for that soon!! Hubby and I WANT me to have a baby with someone other than him.

J (the wife)

We have a pretty hard and fast condom rule when other men fuck May. She also generally tries to get them out of her mouth before they cum, though accidents will happen. Also she'll sometimes feel sorry for the guy, or impolite, and let him cum in her mouth.

Reactions: Jarebearfit
My wife will allow her boyfriends and lovers to ejaculate inside at anytime of the month. They are fully aware that she can get pregnant with their baby and they want her to carry their baby. They are always desiring ovulation sex with her. Obviously the baby will be raised between my wife and I, and will never let the child know who’s sperm it was for obvious reasons. When my wife asked me permission for her to be shared it was her request that it be all natural with no condoms and birth control. She does not like the thought of artificial barriers with her lovers or boyfriends of any kind. Because I love her I agreed.D9B7C033-36F6-4149-B53F-BAE8E5BD2831.jpeg

My wife will allow her boyfriends and lovers to ejaculate inside at anytime of the month. They are fully aware that she can get pregnant with their baby and they want her to carry their baby. They are always desiring ovulation sex with her. Obviously the baby will be raised between my wife and I, and will never let the child know who’s sperm it was for obvious reasons. When my wife asked me permission for her to be shared it was her request that it be all natural with no condoms and birth control. She does not like the thought of artificial barriers with her lovers or boyfriends of any kind. Because I love her I agreed.View attachment 1099852
👅👅👅👅👅😋

My wife will allow her boyfriends and lovers to ejaculate inside at anytime of the month. They are fully aware that she can get pregnant with their baby and they want her to carry their baby. They are always desiring ovulation sex with her. Obviously the baby will be raised between my wife and I, and will never let the child know who’s sperm it was for obvious reasons. When my wife asked me permission for her to be shared it was her request that it be all natural with no condoms and birth control. She does not like the thought of artificial barriers with her lovers or boyfriends of any kind. Because I love her I agreed.View attachment 1099852
This is the best and ONLY way to be involved outside your marriage!! The intensity of unptorected pregnancy risk sex is amazingly more intense that just fucking. J (the near ovulation and VERY turned on as a result wife)