Cr

I will, but I've been chatting with the wife of the couple we are meeting. She's such a hottie. I'm planning on as much of that as I can handle too! The cruise from the picture above I had that hot blonde girlfriend for the entire week to play with as well as the guys. My kind of vacation!

Mrs HW
Do people know that the cruise you are in n is a swingers cruise ? Family, friends , etc. would they be able to tell by looking up cruise line ? Thank you. Always love your posts.

Well, we have a cruise coming up starting this weekend. It's a "vanilla" cruise but hubby has posted date requests for me/us on a few sites we use. You boys know this much about me, I get laid on vacation!! LOL I'm wondering if I should live blog or make hubby do it here. This was taken on our cruise in 2018. I already have a few people lined up. One cute couple with a wife I can't wait to devour, and well, you know! Who wants to cruise with us. Never mind hubby, he knows how this is going to turn out! I'm already turned on right now!!

Mrs Hotwife

View attachment 306989

View attachment 306990

Well? Who's down for boat drinks?

View attachment 306991
very sexy and fuckable !!! where you will cruise?

Cruise to sightsee and find a few couples or stay home save money and have local couples, I know you are wasting a lot of your time and money and hoping for a dream fanstasy to cum true.
I suggest if u go on cruise approach several couples for play. Suggest you stay home and save money and your time, I suggest youfind local couples close to your home to entertain.

Naughty wife going on cruise to get fucked. u should be able to lfind 20-30 men on board for a "vanilla fuck"

It didn't work out with the couple unfortunately. We actually saw them as we were checking in and gave each other a knowing smile and glance. Later we met and commented about how funny it was that we ran in to each other with so many people boarding at that time. She was cute but a bit heavy and he was a smoker and hairy. We lost interest. She, naturally, found a guy who was more than happy to play with her...he was married. We met him at the gym where she took a class that he was in while I was working out. We saw them out a few times, Mrs flirted and certainly had his interest. We met him during the day at a pool bar and he told us he was just hanging out while his wife took their kid to an ice skating show in a little while. I could see Mrs HW gears turning in her mind. Her flirting at the bar became a bit of "touching" which was returned. At that, I took my leave, sensing that she was about to seduce him. I watched from afar and out of sight as they flirted for awhile and she departed. I got a text (ship board texting now...very expensive but worth it) from her that he was going to follow her in about 30 minutes as his wife was going to depart for the show. We met in the cabin and I watched her prepare. Clearly she wasn't going to have her clothes on very long but she looked sexy as hell. He had no idea we were in the lifestyle and just believed that she was cheating the same as he was. I took off before he arrived. He told her he was concerned about me coming to the room but she convinced him that I was going to meet our friends for a wave rider and water slide ride and wouldn't be back for awhile. He was horny enough to throw caution to the wind, believe her story and take a chance on meeting her in our room. He must have been so stoked that he was going to get some pussy from a hot little married woman on this cruise!

I left and waited at a bar one deck below our cabin deck and nearby. After they finished, she sent me a text that he was leaving and I got up quickly so I could intentionally pass him by after he left. Sure enough as I was topping a staircase he was starting down. We just smiled at each other and said hello. Of course he didn't have any idea that I knew and he was probably thanking his lucky stars that he had just left since I was nearly back to the room. I imagined what he must have felt knowing as he saw me that he had just gotten finished having sex with my wife....he had laid back and relaxed while she worked his cock with her mouth, how he mouthed those beautiful big tits, rubbed her body everywhere and eventually filled her bare pussy with his bare cock....how he had just moments earlier unloaded his balls inside her sweet pussy and left her there with his cum leaking from her. What he didn't know was that what he had enjoyed filling Mrs HW with I was going to end up swallowing from her pussy. It's funny how this all works isn't it?

HW
your relationship is so awesome and so cool that you share!

Reactions: Hwcouple702