Cuck here. Is this idea hot to anyone else or is it too much? (Brutal emotional cucking)

Hi, I have been into the idea of being a cuck for a while, but I'm kinda looking for something specific. I am endlessly turned on about the idea of my girlfriend who I love deeply being taken from me by someone who takes pleasure in knowing exactly how much I love her. I've been with her for four years and I love every little unique detail about her. The idea of talking to a sadistic dom up front, and telling him and having him understand exactly what I love about her, and then that making it all the more hot for him to take her/fuck her turns me on like nothing else. I would tell him everything he wants to know about her, so he would know her as well as I do, if not better than me up front, giving me absolutely no advantage over him whatsoever. The more clear of the image I paint to him of my love would be better for him, and make it all the more satisfying to brutally take her from me, and love humiliating me about it. The "no turning back" element is hot to me too.. Does someone who is into this exact idea exist, or is it too

Hi, I have been into the idea of being a cuck for a while, but I'm kinda looking for something specific. I am endlessly turned on about the idea of my girlfriend who I love deeply being taken from me by someone who takes pleasure in knowing exactly how much I love her. I've been with her for four years and I love every little unique detail about her. The idea of talking to a sadistic dom up front, and telling him and having him understand exactly what I love about her, and then that making it all the more hot for him to take her/fuck her turns me on like nothing else. I would tell him everything he wants to know about her, so he would know her as well as I do, if not better than me up front, giving me absolutely no advantage over him whatsoever. The more clear of the image I paint to him of my love would be better for him, and make it all the more satisfying to brutally take her from me, and love humiliating me about it. The "no turning back" element is hot to me too.. Does someone who is into this exact idea exist, or is it too
Sounds Amazingly Hot, but scary as hell too! As a role play, I could see this working… a trip to Vegas, pre-screened professional meeting you guys at a bar, chatting her up, making her fall for him, her inviting you both back to your hotel, him tying you and her up and thoroughly and forcefully using her while cucking you with all the intimate naughty and secret details you shared with him in advance!

Pros: it’s safer, she already agreed to it too, you get to pick out the right guy and cock for the job, and no chance he leaves your wife unsatisfied for the evening! Good practice run with no emotional attachments.

Cons: expensive, not as nasty and as big of a turn on, you already know most of what is going to happen so it might not feel as exciting, and she might feel like you had to pay someone to seduce her. And!, It’s a practice run with no emotional attachments.

Reactions: KinkyUKcpl
Thanks for the reply! That's a very hot idea, especially if he was superior to me in every way, and she was enjoying it for real. That would help with the 'fake aspect' of it. But you're right, the real deal is the ultimate fantasy 😅

You want her to fall in love with a real man and be taken away from you forever... Don't worry it's going to happen...

It depends what your ultimate goal is. What is more important to you? your girlfriend and relationship? or your humiliation.

Something's you have control over, other peoples chemistry and reactions you don't. You have no idea what her reaction will be, it could go either way.

In my, our, experience you don't have to tell an experienced Bull anything, he knows she deserves better than you and most can't understand what they are doing with a cuck in the first place. Some are friendly to your face, or not, while making disparaging remarks with her in private. Most Bulls don't want a wife or to ruin a relationship, it just happens.

I'm not sure what you mean by "brutally take her for me" brutal for her or you?

If you really are masochistic then facilitate them getting to know each other over time. Familiarity and friendship for most women is an important aspect of falling for men. My wife says acting as a receptacle for a man's seed, his live DNA swimming deeper into her body with him holding her knees up after insemination while they make out and cuddle closer in aftercare, although natural, is an intensely intimate feeling that men will never understand. Knowledgeable Bulls know this and exploit it to become long time Lovers with unfettered access for sex on their terms, not yours. With certain Lovers you may never know how deeply they feel for each other and where you fit in unless she leaves you.

In my first marriage i was an unknowing cuck for years although her whole family knew. Eventually, after i found out, my family and all our friends and my boss and coworkers did too. Like the teachers who abused me as a teen, She broke me to the idea and serving her and her Lovers conditioning me to my fate forever.

She eventually divorced me, the official reason "sexual incompatibility" after deciding living with a small dicked premature ejaculating cuck who would be a submissive cuckold to her, her Bulls, her girlfriends, and even my own brother wasn't for her. Her disgust, contempt, and open scorn only made it better for me to be worse in her eyes and that seemed to be something she drove to make it easier to ultimately divorce me and feel good about herself. This might happen to you.

My present wife, a family friend of my first wife, married me BECAUSE i was already a broken and trained submissive domesticated cuckold who had proved fidelity and responsibility under the most trying conditions so she could have her cake and eat it too. A relationship that she had never considered growing up. Coming from divorced household and having Mormon neighbors she only knew 4 models for adult life: single, married, divorced, or polygamy. Ethical non-monogamy didn't seem to be wide spread in small town middle America then.

Since then the only thing I feel we lost between us was any sense of jealousy she might have had about me. She has long loaned me out to girlfriends and men for a variety of reasons. Unlike my first wife who grew disgusted by my willing submission to her Lovers humiliating demands it's a total turn-on for my wife so your girlfriends response your actions and self-humiliation might go either way.