SexyLuv1

Male
After about five minutes of intense sucking, just when I thought that I couldn't take anymore, she put her hand on my abs and looked up at me.

"Lay back baby, I've got more for you." She whispered seductively.

I fell back on the bed, Mary just smiled as she held my dick in her hand. I happened to look over at Henry, he was just sitting there, the same blank, emotionless stare. I turned back to Mary, it was easy to forget about him when I had this beautiful girl getting ready to service my dick. First she stroked it a little bit, it was already as hard as it could be. She had gotten me up to my full eight and a half inches. Then, she started to plant little kisses on it, up and down as she moaned. Satisfied with the reaction that she got from me, she ran her tongue up and down the base of my dick before she finally took me in her mouth.

I screamed out in pleasure as she slid her wet mouth onto my dick. Watching her mouth stretch as she took my thick, black dick in was turning me on big-time! She moaned as she started to bob her head up and down, sliding her mouth back and forth on me. I could hear the slurping sound as she started to suck faster and more vigorously. She pulled her mouth off of me for a second and wiped a string of my precum from her lips.

"Oh god baby, you taste so good" she purred.

It was almost like she couldn't wait to get her mouth back onto my dick as she attacked it, sucking it even harder than before. I grabbed the back of her head and started to fuck her hot little mouth. The moaning and slurping sounds got louder as I rammed my big dick in farther. She started to gag a little, and I tried to back off, but she grabbed my dick and took it into her mouth even deeper. This was without a doubt the nastiest little slut I had ever been with and I was loving every minute of it! I was totally at her mercy, I was quivering because what she was doing to my dick felt so damned good!

Finally I had to pull her off of my dick. "Hold on baby." I said through a heavy breath. "If you keep going I'm goanna cum!"

"Oh, well we don't want you to cum too soon" she smiled.

"Well, since you are enjoying this as much as I am I'll lead.
"Oh, I like that idea a lot!" her eyes widened and her smile got bigger.

I stood up and laid her petite frame down on the bed. I started to kiss her breasts, working my way down her torso. She moaned with pleasure as she begged me not to stop. As I tongued her navel, I rubbed her wet pussy with my finger. I slid one finger in and pulled it back out. I couldn't believe how wet she was. She was hissing with excitement as I licked her juices off of my finger. She squealed with lustful abandon once I stuck my finger inside of her and started to play with her clit.

"I wanna taste you baby" I licked my lips as I said the words.

"Oh yes baby, lick my little wet pussy!' she moaned under her breath.

I opened her legs wider and kissed her pussy lips. Once I slid my tongue into that wet slot, I thought she was going to go crazy. Her back arched up and she let out a yelp. She put her hand on the back of my head as she tried to get more of my tongue into her. She tasted so good, I loved having her juices in my mouth. From her reaction it seemed like she loved it too. Once I started to tongue her clit her voice went from moaning to screaming. I grabbed her hips as she wrapped her legs around my head and upper shoulders. She gyrated her hips and pushed her pussy into my face, as if she were riding a bucking bronco.

"Fuuuuuuuck!" she screamed. "That's so fucking good baby!"

The louder she screamed and the wetter she got, the more I wanted to please her. She got more and more intense with every lick on her sweet pussy. It was like a volcano was ready to explode inside of her as she gripped the sides of my head and screamed out for more. As good as her juices tasted, I knew she was about to cum soon and I didn't want her to yet. Oh no, my new little slut and I had a long way to go tonight.

As I stood up I think Mary understood what was next. She looked at me with that devious look that had been turning me on ever since I laid eyes on her.

"You wanna fuck my little tight pussy baby?"

I just smiled and stroked my cock over her, she knew the answer to that. I rubbed her wet pussy lips with my hand as I continued to stroke my big dick. She wanted it so bad she could taste it. What was even better was that I knew it. I wanted to tease this nasty little slut in front of me. I wanted her to want my dick more than she had ever wanted anything in her fucking life! She moaned and sucked on her finger as I continued to rub her wet pussy, sliding one finger in and out of her. Then I leaned over and whispered in her ear.

"So you getting what you want baby?" I asked.

"Oh yeah baby, and then some!" she whispered in between pants.

"So you said that you wanted to be a nasty little bitch for me tonight. You feel like a nasty little bitch?" I asked, wanting to see just how freaky she would get with me.

"Oh my god yes!" she moaned. "I'm your fucking white whore tonight baby! Use me anyway you want!"

I gave her a smug grin and stood back up so that I was standing over her. Her legs were wide open and I could tell that she could wait no longer for my dick. I guided the head of my dick into her pussy and I had to stop it was so tight. Mary yelled out and screamed like she was going mad.

Black_Fuck_white_Bitches_156-200x267.jpg BlackHotWife.jpg Black_Fuck_white_Bitches_5751-200x267.jpg