Efvkbvh

I'm not what I class submissive, yes I am a cuckold, but unlike many I have great sex life, we have sex everyday, I have been sharing her 28 yrs now. I have sex after every guy, I do not ever recall in 28 yrs a night when I didn't fuck her after she had been fucked by someone else ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE TO ADMIT I FALL INTO THE FOLLOWING CATERGORIES LISTED OR SHE DOES
1,2,3,4,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,21,23,33,38,39,40,50,51,52,52,54,55, Would also add she has fucked her boss and his boss which were not listed

Reactions: Curvylover
If you are a cuck there is some degree of humiliation. We don't do what I call extreme humiliation but most of the things listed are pretty much routine. My most common humiliating act is cleaning up but just imagine your in a "normal" marriage, then every single act that we do as cucks would be humiliation. But that's why we are cucks.

Omg yes but another one you should add is make your husband read texts/sexts from your lover... that's always been something I've enjoyed. But other wise this list is great.