Cuckold Society

BOGMANDIAS

Dec 5, 2019
What would your perfect cuckold society be like? Let us suppose that the whole society became cuckold: all adults would be cucks, hotwives or bulls. I can imagine some interesting situations:

- Nightclubs with girls kissing their bulls in front of their boyfriends

- Sex clubs with caged boys watching their wives

- Cucks talking to friends about wives' dates

- Cucks comparing cages

But still my mind is limited, how do you imagine a cuckold society?

What would your perfect cuckold society be like? Let us suppose that the whole society became cuckold: all adults would be cucks, hotwives or bulls. I can imagine some interesting situations:

- Nightclubs with girls kissing their bulls in front of their boyfriends

- Sex clubs with caged boys watching their wives

- Cucks talking to friends about wives' dates

- Cucks comparing cages

But still my mind is limited, how do you imagine a cuckold society?
all the above for sure the thought of the bulls talking to the wives while the cucks stand naked in the corner all next to each other.

There will be a tipping point where wives won’t feel the need to be so careful about discretion. It will become more of an open secret, with lots of joking about it, and wives telling friends quite easily. After that it will accelerate fast to become a very normal activity and cuckold marriages seen as legitimate and common

Methinks the question here is, 'how can this lifestyle be mainstreamed.'

Denying naysayers the means of controlling the narrative matters much. Nor should anyone be subjected to ridicule, censure or other reprisals because they opt for this lifestyle.

This requires creating safe space in which women can question, discuss and share their thoughts, experiences and desires without fear of social scorn and/or other forms of reactionary retaliation. This space must gradually be enlarged to encompass everywhere.

Women in the lifestyle can come alongside their sisters and share their stories and experiences with the lifestyle, and explain what this has meant for them. Special attention should begiven to whatever guilt still remains because of contrary-minded social values.

Both daughters and sons should be reared from the perspective that opting for this lifestyle is not only normal but is to be protected. It is also very much expected by society at large. Many -- especially women -- have faced much hardship so that their young generation can experience joy in this lifestyle.

Promote the lifestyle through public media, keeping a blog, submitting stories of your experiences to forums such as WWTP. It is important that wives who struggle with lifestyle-related issues can access the experience of their sisters who have done the same. Create resources where any woman can research this.

A thoroughly thought-out strategy should be prepared and carefully implemented where religious communities are concerned. Special attention is required as these are the most backward and reactionary layers of the population, and they exist in every community. But by reason and by seduction, this must be.

I would say that a civilization like that is the downfall of society... It would make life for men horrible. Female sexual liberation comes male sexual frustration. You don't know what what desperate men can do, I have seen it and I am scared of them...

• Dislike
Reactions: WNY3somecple
I would also say that there should be a safe place for people in the lifestyle. Everyone has the right to do whatever they want.

playing along with just the fantasy of this idea I would imagine something like this.

1. from an early age boys would be taught that marriage and relationships are female controlled. they are to be submissive to their wives and girlfriends.
2. during sex education class in school the boys would simply be taught how to be submissive, and encourage their partner to have many lovers. They would also be taught how to be feminine.
3. wives would be given monetary allowances for having numerous partners. after 20 the state would pay her $200, after 50 $500, after 100 $1000. with an additional payment after every other 20. this would encourage them to be extremely sexually active. this of course paid for by working married men's tax dollars.
4. Men would learn that a cheating wife is par for the course. That it is normal, and at the end of the day it is because they fall short of being a proper man. it is their wife's life choice.
5. men would take on the financial responsibility of raising his wife's bull's children.

now that I think about it this is reality I just posted. you already live in a cuck society. your fantasy is reality my friend.

Reactions: Cuckcoupleforfun
playing along with just the fantasy of this idea I would imagine something like this.

1. from an early age boys would be taught that marriage and relationships are female controlled. they are to be submissive to their wives and girlfriends.
2. during sex education class in school the boys would simply be taught how to be submissive, and encourage their partner to have many lovers. They would also be taught how to be feminine.
3. wives would be given monetary allowances for having numerous partners. after 20 the state would pay her $200, after 50 $500, after 100 $1000. with an additional payment after every other 20. this would encourage them to be extremely sexually active. this of course paid for by working married men's tax dollars.
4. Men would learn that a cheating wife is par for the course. That it is normal, and at the end of the day it is because they fall short of being a proper man. it is their wife's life choice.
5. men would take on the financial responsibility of raising his wife's bull's children.

now that I think about it this is reality I just posted. you already live in a cuck society. your fantasy is reality my friend.
'...playing along with just the fantasy of this idea ...'

Exactly correct! We don't lose sight of that.

Reactions: shymalea
If all men were taught this there would be nobody else for the wives to play with except each other. There would be no "bulls" because all men would be taught to be cucks.

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    9.1 KB · Views: 10
Reactions: Craigatore
If all men were taught this there would be nobody else for the wives to play with except each other. There would be no "bulls" because all men would be taught to be cucks.
Exactly what I thought. That would be the most disgusting society on Earth. But I agree there already are some aspects of it irl. For example you have to pay child support even if you are not the father...

Right. Infor one wouldn't fit in. Try teaching me that women co trol my sexual experience. I'll show you how very fast I can have you bound and in my control

Reactions: owlcuck
I'm probably the odd man out on this, but for me, if it became commonplace, it would not be as compelling for me. I'm drawn to the taboo, forbidden, or at least "naughty".

If it became a societal norm for everyone to cuck or hotwife, I really don't think it would be as hot for me. I attended a lifestyle event once, and even that quickly lost its sizzle, because it became so normalized.

I love the adrenaline, the spark of controlled jealousy, the danger that we might get "outed" and the psychological threat that comes from my wife being so intimate with another man.

Reactions: Craigatore