cuckolding my sub....

i love to be in controll and cuckold my sub. First he has to prepair me - and then i get dressed. I love to dress elegant
and naughty... Black dress, stockings, high heels ....
Than i invite my bull over to our hotel room. My sub is tied up next to the bed and than my bull comes over... he is kissing me and than undress me...He opens my legs and gives my
puss a good licking.... than i enters my hot pussy and my sub has to watch....
what is your big turn on about cuckolding?
you like to watch??
You like to be a part of it ?
you like to lick?
you like to be the 2. one and feel my streched out pussy?
or?

i love to be in controll and cuckold my sub. First he has to prepair me - and then i get dressed. I love to dress elegant
Than i invite my bull over to our hotel room. My sub is tied up next to the bed and than my bull comes over... he is kissing me and than undress me...He opens my legs and gives my
you like to watch??
you like to lick?
or?
I TOOK MY WIFE IRENE TO HEDO RESORT IN JAMAICA WHERE I LET HER HAVE ALL THE BIG BLACK COCK SHE WANTED FOR 13 DAYS AND NIGHTS AS I WATCHED HER BECOME A TOTAL BBC WHORE. THE 15TH WAS HER FIRST TIME AND SHE LOVED SUCKING THOSE UNCUT black COCKS AND HER PETITE CUNT GOT STRETCHED OUT AS SHE SCREAMED OUT. THEY LOVED HER AND THE PIMPS WERE ALL OVER HER ALL THE TIME

fullsizeoutput_5217.jpegfullsizeinput_521c.jpeg RIGHT FROM THE FIRST TIME OUTSIDE HER ROOM THE BLACK STUDS WERE ALL OVER HER AND SHE LOVED ITfullsizeoutput_5268.jpeg

EVERY BULL WAS ALL AFTER IRENE DAY AND NIGHT AND SHE LET THEM ENJOY HER FULL SERVICE AS OFTEN AS THEY WANTEDfullsizeoutput_527f.jpegfullsizeoutput_527f.jpeg

I APPROVED OF THIS GUY BEING WITH MY WIFE ALL AFTERNOON IN THE TENNIS STUDIO SHE FUCKED HIM AND HIS BUDDIES TODAY

you like to watch??
you like to lick?
or?
Licking big turn on love a freshly fucked pussy

I TOOK MY WIFE IRENE TO HEDO RESORT IN JAMAICA WHERE I LET HER HAVE ALL THE BIG BLACK COCK SHE WANTED FOR 13 DAYS AND NIGHTS AS I WATCHED HER BECOME A TOTAL BBC WHORE. THE 15TH WAS HER FIRST TIME AND SHE LOVED SUCKING THOSE UNCUT black COCKS AND HER PETITE CUNT GOT STRETCHED OUT AS SHE SCREAMED OUT. THEY LOVED HER AND THE PIMPS WERE ALL OVER HER ALL THE TIME

View attachment 457912View attachment 457913 RIGHT FROM THE FIRST TIME OUTSIDE HER ROOM THE BLACK STUDS WERE ALL OVER HER AND SHE LOVED ITView attachment 457914

EVERY BULL WAS ALL AFTER IRENE DAY AND NIGHT AND SHE LET THEM ENJOY HER FULL SERVICE AS OFTEN AS THEY WANTEDView attachment 457917View attachment 457917

I APPROVED OF THIS GUY BEING WITH MY WIFE ALL AFTERNOON IN THE TENNIS STUDIO SHE FUCKED HIM AND HIS BUDDIES TODAY
great times