Cucks do you enjoy watching bulls kissing your wifes

I have always loved watching Stacey kiss other men. Because until about a month ago, I was never allowed to watch her fuck - kissing and petting was all I had so I made the most of it. Turns me on to see her first passionate kiss with a new lover - usually on the dance floor or at our dinner table or bar. Especially enjoy watching him touch her and her reaction.

My hubby feels kissing is the MOST passionate thing a woman and a man share. First time I did it I thought he was gonna have a heart attack.
What good is sex without kissing?
It's an integral part of my playtime.
I agree. Unfortunately I did not see it that way at first but then I saw the light. Now I enjoy all romantic things she does with them including public affection when we are out of town.

I have a been a bull for years now and I enjoy intimate moments such as kissing as it is the most taboo and watching the look in the guys face turns me on. I know you asked cucks it felt I should give my few. I don’t think it’s rude or disrespectful to certain couples but can be extreme which is why it’s so hot to them

I have a been a bull for years now and I enjoy intimate moments such as kissing as it is the most taboo and watching the look in the guys face turns me on. I know you asked cucks it felt I should give my few. I don’t think it’s rude or disrespectful to certain couples but can be extreme which is why it’s so hot to them
I think from the cucks view it's the admission that your woman takes another mans tongue and cock thereby relegating you to a cuck as your woman is satisfied.

It's so strange at least for me that another man's dick in my wife' s pussy is OK, but not his tongue in her mouth. Come to think of it just lip to lip kissing is for me problematic.
After all these years kissing can be problematic for me - a turn on but at the same time some jealousy. Odd isn't it that a cock in my mouth or pussy seems OK and less intimate than a hot kiss and embrace.