Cucks: what is your real most humiliating experience?

It was a humiliated game. My wife was dating at home in the marriage bed. When the lover went, she called me, I went home. There were a lot of stains on the bedding. First I had to lick the spots. In the meantime, he told me that these stains were dripping right from the dick there. He then lay on her back and instructed me to lick the sperm spilled on his asshole. Meanwhile, she grabbed my head and started fucking her pussy with my nose. I licked her ass and meanwhile my nose was squelched in the foreign semen. Eventually, her pussy also had to be licked clean. My heart almost jumped out of place.

06.jpg08.jpg12.jpg

My wife met a great looking guy at a party. They talked, danced and little kissing. Next thing he takes my wife by the hand, looks at everyone, smiles and takes my wife into a bedroom and locks the door. Everyone looks at me and all I can do is grab a beer and head out to the patio while he does her.

We met a guy one afternoon at a nudist resort and he invited my wife to attend the evening dance. She agreed and I sat and watched them dance all night. We knew many of the people in attendance so everyone knew what was going on. We had not planned to stay the night so he asked us to stay with him and we agreed. I was licking them while they screwed and sucked on his cock one time when it fell out. He freaked out and told her I had to leave the room. I had to spend the night outside the cabin which was located near the clubhouse. Several people walked by and I am sure they knew what was going on inside the room.

Years ago my mother in law caught my wife riding a massive cock. She challenged her as she had thought my wife was cheating. She explained that I have a small cock and usually cum in like 30 seconds and she needs strong cock. My mother in law started to make excuses for me, like it can’t be that small and bla bla. So my wife ordered me to get naked and show my dick. My mother in law was trying to her hide her smile but ended up saying ok, I get you now- that is indeed small. To make things worse she also ordered me to wank to prove how quick I am. I will never forget the shock on her face when I hardly lasted a minute. My wife said in pussy he is even quicker. My mother in law just said now I understand everything.

We don't really do the humiliation thing although my lover had just cum in my pussy and pulled out and his cum was starting to leak out of me.
I looked over at hubby and said (and it was that particular day), "Happy Anniversary honey". Time for you to get your present, he cleaned me with gusto that day.

My most humiliating experience was the night I found out my wife had been telling her best friend what we were up to. It was one of her date nights and, as usual, I was naked helping her get ready. The doorbell rang which was very unusual and my wife said it was her friend. I asked shy she was here and my wife said because were doing a double date - my FB has a friend in town and wanted a date for him. I was quite confused since we had agreed to keep this a secret. That's when my wife confessed that she had told her friend over a month ago about what we were doing. I was shocked and a bit angry. I asked how much she had told her and my wife said she knows everything. I said everything, everything? And my wife said she knows what we do before the date, while I'm on the date, and what you do when I come home (which is go down on her messy pussy). My head was spinning! My wife said I'd better go let her in. I started to put on a robe and my wife said no, she already knows you're naked. So I had to answer the door for her friend naked. Her friend thought it was very amusing. We went back to the bedroom where my wife was just finishing getting ready. The two of them talked about the night ahead and her friend kept asking me why I liked it, etc. They eventually left and came home quite late. As usual, my wife laid back on the bed, hiked her skirt up and said show my friend your favorite part of the night, meaning lick her messy pussy. I hesitated and my wife said she doesn't believe you do it, so if you want to keep doing it, you have show her. So, I went down on my wife while her friend watched. We've had several more nights like this.

My most humiliating experience was the night I found out my wife had been telling her best friend what we were up to. It was one of her date nights and, as usual, I was naked helping her get ready. The doorbell rang which was very unusual and my wife said it was her friend. I asked shy she was here and my wife said because were doing a double date - my FB has a friend in town and wanted a date for him. I was quite confused since we had agreed to keep this a secret. That's when my wife confessed that she had told her friend over a month ago about what we were doing. I was shocked and a bit angry. I asked how much she had told her and my wife said she knows everything. I said everything, everything? And my wife said she knows what we do before the date, while I'm on the date, and what you do when I come home (which is go down on her messy pussy). My head was spinning! My wife said I'd better go let her in. I started to put on a robe and my wife said no, she already knows you're naked. So I had to answer the door for her friend naked. Her friend thought it was very amusing. We went back to the bedroom where my wife was just finishing getting ready. The two of them talked about the night ahead and her friend kept asking me why I liked it, etc. They eventually left and came home quite late. As usual, my wife laid back on the bed, hiked her skirt up and said show my friend your favorite part of the night, meaning lick her messy pussy. I hesitated and my wife said she doesn't believe you do it, so if you want to keep doing it, you have show her. So, I went down on my wife while her friend watched. We've had several more nights like this.
What did her friend do while you did cleanup?

Reactions: owlcuck
And what did she say about the whole thing? And did the friend also get creampie from the other dude? Did she sleep over with you and your wife?

When she got over her surprise, she thought it was pretty cool. She does tease me about it, though. Her friend does have sex when they double date, but she never sleeps over with us.

When she got over her surprise, she thought it was pretty cool. She does tease me about it, though. Her friend does have sex when they double date, but she never sleeps over with us.
There are a lot of possibilities.

My hotwife's BFF is a hotwife as well. She has Friday night parties, and many times my wife is invited to join in and does. The downside is that her BBF does not let me partake in any way even asking my wife to not relate all the details of their Friday soirees.

There are a lot of possibilities.

My hotwife's BFF is a hotwife as well. She has Friday night parties, and many times my wife is invited to join in and does. The downside is that her BBF does not let me partake in any way even asking my wife to not relate all the details of their Friday soirees.

My wife's friend is divorced, so not a HW, but obviously can do what she wants. They've gone on several double dates and even did a couple gang bangs together. They love talking about all the details of what they do in front of me.

My wife met a great looking guy at a party. They talked, danced and little kissing. Next thing he takes my wife by the hand, looks at everyone, smiles and takes my wife into a bedroom and locks the door. Everyone looks at me and all I can do is grab a beer and head out to the patio while he does her.
how long were they goon

We don't really do the humiliation thing although my lover had just cum in my pussy and pulled out and his cum was starting to leak out of me.
I looked over at hubby and said (and it was that particular day), "Happy Anniversary honey". Time for you to get your present, he cleaned me with gusto that day.
I had a similar experience. My wife spent the whole night at her lover and she came back home in the early morning. I had to clean her up with my tongue, her pussy was very messy. It was my birthday and that was my present.

Barry, it sounds to me she got the present you got the job of cleaning up after the party, lol
Perhaps... but I didn't mind doing it! We both enjoyed it and I think it was a fitting present for a cuck like me. She had made sure that her pussy was really messy and that I had to take a long time to clean it, and because it was on my birthday, it's definitely something I won't forget. She came multiple times while I was cleaning and eating her pussy.