Cum filled panties

addictedx

Male
Dec 1, 2021
Short story we were in Vegas just before Covid an I started getting sick so I chose to stay in one night when when my lady went out with my co workers. She rolls in about 5 am drunk and strips down in the bathroom and comes to bed. I wasn’t feeling well and tired so I went back to sleep. I woke up much earlier than her with a good nights sleep to get in the shower but when I get in the bathroom I find her panties on the floor full of cum. She wakes up I said boy your pussy must be happy who’s the lucky guy that got to fill it with cum???? She says no that’s just regular for a girl wearing a thong all night…. Ladies is that normal?? What’s your thoughts? Guys what have you seen out of your ladies?? I call bullshit I think she had a great night…

Attachments

• FF14446B-CBDA-4316-A080-F65BDE51C3DC.jpeg
    FF14446B-CBDA-4316-A080-F65BDE51C3DC.jpeg
    145.4 KB · Views: 603
Short story we were in Vegas just before Covid an I started getting sick so I chose to stay in one night when when my lady went out with my co workers. She rolls in about 5 am drunk and strips down in the bathroom and comes to bed. I wasn’t feeling well and tired so I went back to sleep. I woke up much earlier than her with a good nights sleep to get in the shower but when I get in the bathroom I find her panties on the floor full of cum. She wakes up I said boy your pussy must be happy who’s the lucky guy that got to fill it with cum???? She says no that’s just regular for a girl wearing a thong all night…. Ladies is that normal?? What’s your thoughts? Guys what have you seen out of your ladies?? I call bullshit I think she had a great night…
Not normal lol

The smell should give you the answer. You’ll know it when you’re smelling a mans cum! I ran into an ex girlfriend of mine at bar one time. She was there with some other guy and I was there with my soon to be fiancé. She just kept giving us the stink eye all night long, it was so obvious that she was not only pissed off, but hurt at the same time. Later that night, or in the a.m. hours, she called my phone and left a really nasty message. Later the next day I decided to call her and we ended up talking, and she was blaming me for what she ended up doing with that other guy when he drove her home that night. I already knew, but she admitted that she let him fuck her while they were in his truck, and at her apartment complex parking lot. I asked her if he had cum inside her and she said yes, I asked her what pair of panties was she wearing and she told me. For some, whatever reason, I ended up at her apartment later that night. When she got home after working and I was waiting for her, she went to take a shower and I suddenly remembered that she puts her dirty clothes in her closet. Curiosity got the best of me and next thing I know, I’m rummaging through her clothes, and looking for the pair of panties she had told me she had worn. I ended up finding them and instinctively looked at the crotch area, and sure enough, it was all crusty and the color was consistent with sperm, but as soon as I brought them to my nose and smelled them, I instantly knew what that smell was! I immediately started thinking back to a few times I had smelled any of my ex’s, including my ex wife. Like I said, the smell will tell you the truth.

Don't let your imagination run too far. My awesome wife's pussy could soak her panties like that in a "normal" day". She would get so wet that she'd complain she was worried about soaking through her jeans. I always loved seeing how much she could soak her panties. At some point they started making thong pantyliners and her creaming her panties everyday came to an end. That said if she was also getting some cock the smell of her pussy and someone's cum was pretty obvious. I love the memories of her cumming to my house when we were just fuckbuddies with panties and a pussy full of cum after she had been out on a date and wanted my cock to finish off the night. She'd be so wet her nylon panties would be glued to her pussy and her thighs would be covered with dried cum. When I got smart enough I asked her to be my wife. Love hanging her cum filled panties on the bathroom doorknob or in my closet to show off her sexiness. those panties would qualify!

My wife leaves me her panties out especially for me if I’ve left a big load in her pussy as she knows how much I love the mixed scent of her delicious pussy and my semen in her gusset the next day. She knows there’s two combinations that make me shoot extra big loads - inside her pussy and her unwashed panties under my nose!

My wife leaves me her panties out especially for me if I’ve left a big load in her pussy as she knows how much I love the mixed scent of her delicious pussy and my semen in her gusset the next day. She knows there’s two combinations that make me shoot extra big loads - inside her pussy and her unwashed panties under my nose!
hmmm can I bring her swimsuit for my semen ;)

Reactions: Tricky64
Ya, some guy or guys bred your ladies womb. No doubt!

The smell should give you the answer. You’ll know it when you’re smelling a mans cum! I ran into an ex girlfriend of mine at bar one time. She was there with some other guy and I was there with my soon to be fiancé. She just kept giving us the stink eye all night long, it was so obvious that she was not only pissed off, but hurt at the same time. Later that night, or in the a.m. hours, she called my phone and left a really nasty message. Later the next day I decided to call her and we ended up talking, and she was blaming me for what she ended up doing with that other guy when he drove her home that night. I already knew, but she admitted that she let him fuck her while they were in his truck, and at her apartment complex parking lot. I asked her if he had cum inside her and she said yes, I asked her what pair of panties was she wearing and she told me. For some, whatever reason, I ended up at her apartment later that night. When she got home after working and I was waiting for her, she went to take a shower and I suddenly remembered that she puts her dirty clothes in her closet. Curiosity got the best of me and next thing I know, I’m rummaging through her clothes, and looking for the pair of panties she had told me she had worn. I ended up finding them and instinctively looked at the crotch area, and sure enough, it was all crusty and the color was consistent with sperm, but as soon as I brought them to my nose and smelled them, I instantly knew what that smell was! I immediately started thinking back to a few times I had smelled any of my ex’s, including my ex wife. Like I said, the smell will tell you the truth.
I like those moments of clarity when you realize something that tweaks your perception of past experiences. Thanks for sharing