Cum kissing

Scrambled

I think cum kissing is hot! I love it when she has a mouth full of cum and gives me a sloppy wet kiss. I have always kissed my wife after a blowjob... sometimes she's swallowed already (or spits.) Other times, she still has cum in her mouth and it makes for some really hot kissing. This seems to be popular with Female to Female. I think it's a beautiful thing when it's Female to male. Anybody else?

1609860025400.png

Cum kissing is not something we have a kink for, nor is it a huge turn on. Having said that we do not shy away from it, we just don’t seek it out. As we all know, the “spur of the moment”, during sex cum and juices are often times a fringe benefit.

New here, but had to respond to this one. I remember the first time this happened to me, it was HER surprise for me. We had been fucking for quite a while and she wanted me to cum in her mouth. So, when I was ready, she took my cock and sucked me while I sprayed her throat. Then she pulled me in close to kiss me. No big deal I thought, then WAM, my mouth was filled with her tongue and my own cum. She held my head firmly and kissed me deeply. At first I was shocked, but that turned to lust real fast. While we kissed and swapped my cum back and forth, my cock jumped back into action and she got fucked again. It was the beginning of what we would do every single time we had sex. Well, every time she took my cum in her mouth anyway. I am hooked on it now.

I think cum kissing is hot! I love it when she has a mouth full of cum and gives me a sloppy wet kiss. I have always kissed my wife after a blowjob... sometimes she's swallowed already (or spits.) Other times, she still has cum in her mouth and it makes for some really hot kissing. This seems to be popular with Female to Female. I think it's a beautiful thing when it's Female to male. Anybody else?

View attachment 472865
Whenever my wife takes a guys load in her mouth she always gives me a cummy kiss so I can taste and drink his cum. I love the taste of cum from her mouth, pussy or licked from her body.

After my bull cums in my mouth most times I will feed it to hubby with a big wet kiss making sure he gets all of it !!
You ought to let your cuck get the cum straight from the source . You know your pussy would be soaked watching him worship your bulls big cock while you hold the cock in your hand teasing him an talking dirty to him telling cucky to suck it like a sissy slut so your bull can blow his big load down his throat.