Cum on wedding ring.

Slight variation here - a sordid disrespecting of my (the husband's) wedding ring.

My wife came home at dawn from a night with her lover.

I didn't slept a wink and when she got home my cock was hard, as it had been on and off through the night.

I guided her straight to our bed, where she pulled her short skirt up, lowered her stained silk knickers, and lay face down, spreading her thighs and exposing her slick and sticky cunt which, she told me, contained a couple of loads of his semen.

I rubbed the head of my cock against her used pussy, my cock getting smears of his white cum on it, but before I pushed in I handed her my wedding ring and asked her rub it against her anus as I fucked her.

She started rolling it across her butthole and then rubbing it and pressing it in, treating my sacred wedding ring like some kind of kinky asshole toy while I pumped her intoxicatingly slutty cunt deeper and harder and listened to her dirty, two-men-fuck-me moans until I couldn't take it any longer and shot a load of sperm right up in her to fight it out with his potent ejaculate.

My wife and I have found an activity that we both really enjoy playing out. We will go out to a nice hotel that has a fancy bar, something like a piano bar. We love the Jefferson located in Washington DC for this type of excursion.

My wife will go into the bar alone and sit at the bar while wearing a short black cocktail dress with stiletto heels. When she is alone and wearing her wedding band and engagement ring, she is almost always immediately hit on by some solo man. He will ask if the seat next to her is taken and then normally tell the bartender to give her a fresh drink. We have found over the years that men are much more likely to approach my wife when she is wearing her rings. Most guys will ask if she has a husband and my wife will always tell the guy that she is married and her husband is out somewhere as she flirts. My wife says men love to "take" another man's wife and the wedding ring is a conquest for many men. Also, many men are also married and seeking an NSA fling. So, hotel lobbies make the perfect pick-up location.

Wedding Ring.jpg

My wife loves flirting and naughty talk. She will always tell the guy she is staying at the hotel and will manage to add how unsatisfied she is. I will most times sit back just within ear range as the seduction of my wife unfolds in front of me. Most men will ask if her husband knows about her desires and she will tell them how small my cock is while the guy continues to buy her drinks.

I will then approach and my wife will introduce me to the man she is sitting with. It is always a little uneasy for the guy as he shakes my hand and tries to act innocent. I will tell the guy that I don't want to bother them and offer to move to a table and have a drink while he and my wife talk. My wife says once I walk away the guy will usually look at me and then ask her if it is ok for him to sit with her or if I get jealous. My wife will giggle and laugh it off as she tells the guy how my cock is too small for her to enjoy. I watch as my wife uses her thumb and forefinger to demonstrate the small size of my cock and then she will take out her phone and show the guy a picture she took and likes of me.

little-penis-from-underneath.jpg

The facial expression on the guy is always priceless as he looks at the picture on my wife's phone and then looks over at me. That image really boosts the guy's confidence and he and my wife soon are kissing and he has his hand on her leg, working up under her dress hem. It is not long afterward when the guy will pay the tab and my wife will motion for me. I walk behind my wife and the guy as they walk through the lobby and to our room, arm in arm. Most guys like to put on a show, knowing I am behind them and he will grab my wife's ass or put his hand up under her dress as they walk.

Once a guy is in our room, I am usually told to undress so the guy can see how small my cock is, and then after some teasing, I make the guy and my wife drinks and watch. My wife will always tell the guy who tight my ass is and offer that if the guy wants, he can fuck me too. Most guys just seem totally mesmerized at how small my cock is and make a point of commenting on it. Guys love to ask my wife how their big cock feels while they are fucking her and it turns my wife on a lot too.