Curious about husbands role

What does your hubby do when your "playing" ?

• Total voters
Have only watched once - which was recently. Sat out of sight - didn't play with myself though I was rock hard. Was directed to clean her pussy at her invitation (but at the insistence of her lover). Was pleasantly surprised - their mixed juices was actually tasty. Over the past 40 years, I've stayed home while she dated but mostly at the bar or restaurant while she hosted a lover in our hotel / resort room. I've been in the suite and listened to their love making - pleasuring myself as I only imagined what was going on behind the sound of their love making.

My hubby is always (95%) of the time stroking his cock before he cleans me, curious what other husbands do when the wife is playing.
as it was me that initiated and took her to meet her first bull , a black male whom became our mutual friend , for most times I was present , usually in bed with them , not always. I fluffed sometimes, I performed oral before during and after sometimes on them both.cleanup . Even got a pretty pleasant breeding from him one night when she went to sleep on the couch . Other guys she met away from home, I would eat her out when she got home , while she told me about her fuck.

It all depends on KK's mood. I'm present, and involved for 75% or so of KK's encounters. If I'm present, and she's in the mood for an MFM threesome, I'm a direct participant in the encounter. Other times, KK wants to enjoy a strange cock and just has me watching. I'm almost always stroking if that's the case.

When KK's traveling, or on a solo date, I'm home alone, usually stroking, but not cumming unless that's what KK's instructed. Most of the time, I'm edging, and cum later when we're enjoying reclaiming one another.

Do you all think most cucks like my hubby enjoy the clean up? My hubby can't get enough of it.
Exactly right wording , can’t get enough. I have become a bisexual who after my divorce from a 35 year marriage , in a live alone household , have provided many men quick relief with my oral skills. It’s good straight from the tap too !