curious

FBK? I assume its FaceBook, not very good with acronims. My wife has met quite a few from FB and also from a site called Tagged. She is close to the 50 mark now and is aiming to break the 50 barrier this month

Reactions: sam sammy
We were having sex last night and during our sexy chat during sex she admited she had already broken the 50 barrier with a couple of guys she works with. One gave her a lift home and she fucked him in the alley at the rear of our house, but because she works nights it was 3am and I was asleep and I didnt hear or see her. The other guy she caught him peeing in the carpark next to his car and she said she was watching him ******** and his cock was enormous so after he finished she just said to him "nice cock, very big". He asked if she would like to try it to see if it would fit and as she was feeling horny after watching him holding that big cock she just nodded, walked up to him and went down on her knees. She sucked his cock and it was really fat and even with her choking on it as he pushed it down her throat, it was still only half way in. She had slipped off her leggings and panties so he pushed her over the boot of her car and fucked her hard from behind. She told me all this as I was fucking her so I didnt last longand cum inside her very quickly. She then told me how they had to dodge all the others coming out of work

Attachments

• DSC00534.JPG
    DSC00534.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 42
  • DSC00538.JPG
    DSC00538.JPG
    1,019.3 KB · Views: 42
  • DSC00539.JPG
    DSC00539.JPG
    582.5 KB · Views: 35
We were having sex last night and during our sexy chat during sex she admited she had already broken the 50 barrier with a couple of guys she works with. One gave her a lift home and she fucked him in the alley at the rear of our house, but because she works nights it was 3am and I was asleep and I didnt hear or see her. The other guy she caught him peeing in the carpark next to his car and she said she was watching him ******** and his cock was enormous so after he finished she just said to him "nice cock, very big". He asked if she would like to try it to see if it would fit and as she was feeling horny after watching him holding that big cock she just nodded, walked up to him and went down on her knees. She sucked his cock and it was really fat and even with her choking on it as he pushed it down her throat, it was still only half way in. She had slipped off her leggings and panties so he pushed her over the boot of her car and fucked her hard from behind. She told me all this as I was fucking her so I didnt last longand cum inside her very quickly. She then told me how they had to dodge all the others coming out of work
Fuck she is sexy

Reactions: davelb76
I've got something better than that toy