Custom NSFW Magazine Cover

bananacovers

Mar 19, 2021
I will make free custom covers of your wifes and GFs.

I recently started making covers for online friends of mine. You can see some censored samples here: SPAM/album/sy3drr. This seems like a great place to do some more it, so I thought I'd start a threat here to see if anyone is interested.

What you need to do:
  • Simply submit your images to bananacovers@protonmail.com
  • Include what you want shown on the cover (e.g. a name and any detail you want)
  • Let me know your kink or topic so I can make a cover around it (e.g. exposed, cuckold, voyeur, slut - whatver you want).
  • The better the images, the better the result. An old cell phone snap will never look like a great cover.

What I will do:
  • I will design a FREE custom cover (or covers, depending on the amount of good images)
  • I will send it back to the email I received it from.
  • I will NEVER post it anywhere for obvious reasons, but are are free to do with it whatever you want.
  • I will delete all images and emails as soon as the cover is done. So all completely anonymous.
  • I want to get them right and might get a few requests, so please allow for a few days to complete them

So if you are interested send me what you have and we'll get this started.

I emailed you with a link. However, if you wish you can use any magazine covers with me in any way you wish. I prefer my real name in the covers if a name is needed. I also kinda hope you pass them around and post them for others. BDSM, severe humiliation, etc. anything you can think of will be great and much appreciated.

Thanks,
Ashley

I emailed you with a link. However, if you wish you can use any magazine covers with me in any way you wish. I prefer my real name in the covers if a name is needed. I also kinda hope you pass them around and post them for others. BDSM, severe humiliation, etc. anything you can think of will be great and much appreciated.

Thanks,
Ashley
Nice pictures. Check your inbox ;)

• Love
Reactions: Joecde3vfr4

I recently started making covers for online friends of mine. You can see some censored samples here: SPAM/album/sy3drr. This seems like a great place to do some more it, so I thought I'd start a threat here to see if anyone is interested.

What you need to do:
  • Include what you want shown on the cover (e.g. a name and any detail you want)
  • Let me know your kink or topic so I can make a cover around it (e.g. exposed, cuckold, voyeur, slut - whatver you want).
  • The better the images, the better the result. An old cell phone snap will never look like a great cover.

What I will do:
  • I will design a FREE custom cover (or covers, depending on the amount of good images)
  • I will NEVER post it anywhere for obvious reasons, but are are free to do with it whatever you want.
  • I will delete all images and emails as soon as the cover is done. So all completely anonymous.
  • I want to get them right and might get a few requests, so please allow for a few days to complete them

Just checking, did you get the email about Nikki?

What you need to do:

What I will do:

Great job and thank you again! 82130434-5D9F-4A76-8C19-B99DAAD7DBA2.png82130434-5D9F-4A76-8C19-B99DAAD7DBA2.png