Tini76

Couple
Well tini is in Dallas and was in a conference. She said that she needed a charger and couldn’t find one. Well some so called sexy man told her that he had one. She said that it was a fast charger, but with one favor. He said, I’ll ask in my room. They went to the room and he said something to the effect of, since The second I saw you. I knew you had to be mine. I want to be inside you and share my heart with you if only for the time your phone charges. If not it’s ok, but just know you have broken my heart and gave her a big smile. She kissed him jokingly, but he turned her around and took her clothes off, kissed her feet and just admired her ass before entering her. How does she do this? I love her, she is so much fun

326CAD07-93DC-4C73-A963-09A8CB60D034.jpeg

78FDE309-40E9-45D7-A7E9-34CF0B70AEEB.jpeg

546DA0EF-DC5E-4CDB-AD8E-ED8AB3C9BAF7.jpeg

B09C4CD1-9807-49E7-973D-CC1937D598C5.jpeg

81FC45C0-6921-4983-BE2F-B7431690A340.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well tini is in Dallas and was in a conference. She said that she needed a charger and couldn’t find one. Well some so called sexy man told her that he had one. She said that it was a fast charger, but with one favor. He said, I’ll ask in my room. They went to the room and he said something to the effect of, since The second I saw you. I knew you had to be mine. I want to be inside you and share my heart with you if only for the time your phone charges. If not it’s ok, but just know you have broken my heart and gave her a big smile. She kissed him jokingly, but he turned her around and took her clothes off, kissed her feet and just admired her ass before entering her. How does she do this? I love her, she is so much fun

View attachment 655144

View attachment 655145

View attachment 655146

View attachment 655147

View attachment 655148
Good for her for taking the opportunity when it arose.
When I was still working I always used conferences as a chance to get laid. They were the ideal opportunity - away from home, meeting new people and with a room paid for xx

Reactions: Hwcouple702
Good for her for taking the opportunity when it arose.
When I was still working I always used conferences as a chance to get laid. They were the ideal opportunity - away from home, meeting new people and with a room paid for xx
Yeah. I am glad. It’s pretty safe since they all work in the same field. I am just happy that she is so giving.

Reactions: Lynnandhubby