Attachments

• 2BD09348-4712-4C6F-B2E0-75F9D7B2B571.jpeg
    2BD09348-4712-4C6F-B2E0-75F9D7B2B571.jpeg
    637.2 KB · Views: 245
I think it is wiring. A gf was surprised to find that I was always as horny as she was. At the time I was surprised that was unusual, but it worked for me. Much later I discovered that hotwives once they jumped that taboo were also incredibly horny, which also certainly worked for me. I also was curious in how it was from the husband's point of view. Not only did they tolerate it but wanted it and savored it, or didn't want it but enjoyed her doing it anyway, maybe replacing direct sex by an intense eroticism, with their wives helping them by returning to tell them the story of what had just happened, which the hubby had been fantasizing when she was out, and his reward might be the story, sloppy seconds or cleaning her but still an intense sexual satisfaction.

Thank you! I do let lots of guys fuck me and I suppose the ones who do it believe they are getting lucky ;) I'm really the lucky one though. I'm not like most girls and certainly not like most wives. I guess I'm a bit "insatiable" when it comes to extramarital sex. I do seek out hot guys for sex outside of my marriage and I don't really say "no" when a guys suits my fancy. I (clearly lol) have NO moral issue with fucking other guys. I'm just lucky enough that guys are still interested in married women and happen to meet me at just the right moment when we are both looking. I crave fit guys, big cocks and a bit younger guys now. Fortunately there are many of them out there who visit town!

Mrs Hotwife
That is why we are here .. we are ready to fuck and please married wives like u ..
I really love to spend a night with u and enjoy every minute with u

I always encourage my exceptionally pretty wife to wear one of the anklets that I bought for her. Initially, I didn't tell her anything about the meaning of an anklet on the right ankle of a woman, although later when we did talk about how many men turned to check her out or that would just approach her out of the blue with the assumption that she was "advertising" she was available. She turns heads to start with, and lots of men take great delight in fucking a married woman over a single girl. A married woman is often considered a trophy fuck, and for most men who chase married pussy. My wife, with her body and curves, has men hitting on her constantly. Personally, having a trophy wife who is somewhat broadminded is a real turn-on and a plus. As she constantly reminds me... "One of these days I'll be older and men will not turn around to check out my ass... will you still love me?" I remind her that when those days get here, we can enjoy talking about all of the men that wanted and got her pussy."

My wife is quite selective about who gets her pussy, and I don't always know when it happens, BUT she is not shy about showing. Here is a very poor picture of her coming down the stairs with nothing but a red sweater on and smiling and talking to one of my friends who is totally attracted to that hot pussy she is so proudly displaying without any reservations at all... I do not have a clue as to how many men she has been with, but when we have sex, she is always talking about "bigger cocks and how good they feel..." I'd love to know how many men have slipped their dicks in her pussy, but she's not going to share that with me, you can bet on it. I do know lots of men have seen her pussy and lots of men have wanted to fuck her, but just how many have been successful is her secret.

In our past, I've enjoyed approaching several older men who have always been attracted to my wife. I, for some reason, find older guys much easier to approach and talk about my wife, suggesting as the conversation gets more and more personal, about him fucking her. I would venture to say that since we were married, I've shown her photos to, made suggestions to, openly invited at least a hundred other men to get my wife's pussy if the situation presented itself. The thought of another man slipping his dick in her cunt and leaving her satisfied and loaded with his cum is always in the back of my mind.

Attachments

• for-wayne02.jpg
    for-wayne02.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 258
Last edited:
I always encourage my exceptionally pretty wife to wear one of the anklets that I bought for her. Initially, I didn't tell her anything about the meaning of an anklet on the right ankle of a woman, although later when we did talk about how many men turned to check her out or that would just approach her out of the blue with the assumption that she was "advertising" she was available. She turns heads to start with, and lots of men take great delight in fucking a married woman over a single girl. A married woman is often considered a trophy fuck, and for most men who chase married pussy. My wife, with her body and curves, has men hitting on her constantly. Personally, having a trophy wife who is somewhat broadminded is a real turn-on and a plus. As she constantly reminds me... "One of these days I'll be older and men will not turn around to check out my ass... will you still love me?" I remind her that when those days get here, we can enjoy talking about all of the men that wanted and got her pussy."

My wife is quite selective about who gets her pussy, and I don't always know when it happens, BUT she is not shy about showing. Here is a very poor picture of her coming down the stairs with nothing but a red sweater on and smiling and talking to one of my friends who is totally attracted to that hot pussy she is so proudly displaying without any reservations at all... I do not have a clue as to how many men she has been with, but when we have sex, she is always talking about "bigger cocks and how good they feel..." I'd love to know how many men have slipped their dicks in her pussy, but she's not going to share that with me, you can bet on it. I do know lots of men have seen her pussy and lots of men have wanted to fuck her, but just how many have been successful is her secret.

In our past, I've enjoyed approaching several older men who have always been attracted to my wife. I, for some reason, find older guys much easier to approach and talk about my wife, suggesting as the conversation gets more and more personal, about him fucking her. I would venture to say that since we were married, I've shown her photos to, made suggestions to, openly invited at least a hundred other men to get my wife's pussy if the situation presented itself. The thought of another man slipping his dick in her cunt and leaving her satisfied and loaded with his cum is always in the back of my mind.
What is your wifes age?