So I (Mr HW) just got home from 3 days on the road and (surprise, surprise...not really) Mrs Hotwife is getting dressed for a date. (Thursday night is usually date night during the week). She's wearing a new "vixen" anklet and a favorite date dress. She'll be getting laid for sure. The next time we see this anklet it will be in a pic with her ankles over her ears, that anklet dangling and some guy's cock inside of her and probably in a similar position with a creampie running out of her. You guys who dream about having an unfaithful wife are probably comfortable in bed with your sweet little wife right now tonight. The reality of this is I'm not. She's a total slut and she's going to be coming home late with a cum filled pussy from some other guy, waking me up and demanding that I clean her up. She wanted me to come along tonight...which means she would be demanding that I suck his cock, lick her pussy while he's fucking her and clean them both up after he cums each time. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy that, but she gets on a power trip with this stuff. I was too tired from my trip....sigh. She also told me she has a daytime date tomorrow with a 20 something year old guy and then set up a couples date for us for tomorrow night. She's not slowing down! You may not actually want your wife to get started in the hotwife slutwife scene. If she becomes addicted, other guys will be getting pussy from her and filling her up all of the time. Anyway, here's the pics she had me take just before she left. Enjoy. I will post pics from the date or Mrs Hotwife will.

View attachment 549278View attachment 549279
Show me me more …she can eat me ….beat me and I will put you both away. Cheers

Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat
Very hot! I always keep a look out for anklets, although I rarely see them. It's hot to know that some do use them, so I'll continue looking!

I would say you could with that talent!!! Send that picture to her and tell her you would like to meet her when we are back at the 2nd home in Gatlinburg! Get her to send you a hot picture in return! prettywf4u@hotmail.com Peggy
I am planning a visit to Pigeon Forge this summer if she is interested in getting good oral and riding a thick 9 inches .

Attachments

• PXL_20211125_140501436.jpg
    PXL_20211125_140501436.jpg
    308 KB · Views: 43
He was thinking better of the idea and I mentioned that we needed to leave. Once I had paid and we left the building, I walked to my car and asked him "So, do you want to come home and spend the night with me or is this goodbye?" He said he he wanted me badly but that he was too worried about my husband and the entire situation. I gave it one more try, my lips locking with his as I leaned against my car, our hips grinding into one another and my arousal on complete display. I knew he wanted it so I just grabbed him by the hand and said "come on", walked him around to the passenger side of my car, opened the door and he got inside. I got in the drivers side and began rubbing his cock through his jeans for a few moments. He was still uncertain, so I pulled the last ditch maneuver in my arsenal. I started fumbling with his jeans, and told him to help me unzip him. The parking lot wasn't terribly crowded, but it was well lit. I tugged at his jeans and told him to pull them down a bit, along with his underwear. At that, I eased my seat back a bit, took the elastic hair band off of my wrist, put my hair back, leaned over and took his cock in my mouth. It was soaked with pre-cum and I figured I only had a minute to do this before he unloaded in my mouth and all over the seat. "Is that good?" I coyly asked him. "Oh my god, yes, I love this, I'm not going to last long" he said.

That was my moment. I sat back up and told him to pull his pants back up. I simply asked him if he wanted to spend the night with me or get out of the car and join his friend in looking for some college girls. Now, this guy was totally hot, a fraternity boy, just the kind of guy my husband really doesn't like. He was pretty, super fit and super confident and that much was clear from the beginning. I gave him one last deep kiss and told him I had to go.
Cannot wait for the rest of this story!! Very hot!! Having sex with a married woman when you are in your 20’s is SUCH a turn on. I was able to experience it in my 20’s with a married lady and it was fantastic. Love that you took his cock in your mouth in the parking lot!!

Also love the kissing in a lighted public parking lot!! Public affection with a married lady is such a turn on. Does the fact that he is the kind of guy that your husband does not like make it better for you?

Last edited: