Dating Apps??

From my experience apps lack the discretion that a lot of us in the scene require, so finding like minded people on them is much less likely. Also, for the same reason I just mentioned, keeping your lifestyle private is just not compatible with those platforms.
You're better off sticking to dating websites. There are a few that are popular here in Australia that seem to cater heavily to swingers/sharers. I don't know if those same sites operate for other countries. I'd mention some, but in the past the moderators have deleted such posts.

From my experience apps lack the discretion that a lot of us in the scene require, so finding like minded people on them is much less likely. Also, for the same reason I just mentioned, keeping your lifestyle private is just not compatible with those platforms.
You're better off sticking to dating websites. There are a few that are popular here in Australia that seem to cater heavily to swingers/sharers. I don't know if those same sites operate for other countries. I'd mention some, but in the past the moderators have deleted such posts.
Thank You for the info. That is very helpful!! You are Awesome!!

Reactions: bunnyandtim
My wife loves the butterflies she gets when dating. The excitement of meeting somebody new and feeling that sense of romance. She has dated a lot of different men over the past fifteen years and we have tried numerous sites and more recently apps. So far, most have been a letdown and that is understandable since our lifestyle and the Hotwife lifestyle are not as well-received as they might be here.

So, we continue to return to using SwingLifestyle which is a swinger site we have been members of for over ten years. We like that users have certifications from other verified people, have pictures that can be private and shared with selected users, and they have a ... feature.

She now puts a "HOTDATE" post up and lets the guys know she is looking to date solo as a hotwife. She generally has many people reply and finds a suitable partner within a day or two at most.

I love to watch her get ready for a date, she always wears something sexy and lets me see.

hot-date-ready.jpg
A recent date sent me a picture of my wife back at his place. He texted me and said, "I brought your wife back to my place for a glass of wine. First glass and her panties are already showing. She says to let you know the panties won't last much longer and she is going to spend the night and I will bring her back in the morning."

panty peek (Small).jpg
That was from a HOTDATE posting she put up earlier that afternoon.

My wife loves the butterflies she gets when dating. The excitement of meeting somebody new and feeling that sense of romance. She has dated a lot of different men over the past fifteen years and we have tried numerous sites and more recently apps. So far, most have been a letdown and that is understandable since our lifestyle and the Hotwife lifestyle are not as well-received as they might be here.

So, we continue to return to using SwingLifestyle which is a swinger site we have been members of for over ten years. We like that users have certifications from other verified people, have pictures that can be private and shared with selected users, and they have a ... feature.

She now puts a "HOTDATE" post up and lets the guys know she is looking to date solo as a hotwife. She generally has many people reply and finds a suitable partner within a day or two at most.

I love to watch her get ready for a date, she always wears something sexy and lets me see.

A recent date sent me a picture of my wife back at his place. He texted me and said, "I brought your wife back to my place for a glass of wine. First glass and her panties are already showing. She says to let you know the panties won't last much longer and she is going to spend the night and I will bring her back in the morning."
That was from a HOTDATE posting she put up earlier that afternoon.
Very Hot and Exciting! Thank You!!

Reactions: Couple4MFM
What dating apps have you had the most successful with for finding hookups??
we have tried AFF and SLS but the flake/fake level is too high on those sites. recently she made a profile on Ashley Madison which is a vanilla site but she has gotten a lot of potentials from it, even after she messages the men and describes how it is about cucking me and that I will always be in the mix. some of the men are ok with the situation. we have also use okcupid but with less success.

Reactions: Couple4MFM
I'm in the UK and I use Fabswingers.com which has many genuine members but it caters for all sorts of swinging not just cuckolding. It's only £5 for 60 days and I've had a bit of success on there.
Bizarrely the best success I've had is on POF and Tinder, although they're mainly single ladies or ladies playing away.