Dating site emails

Goodhubby7

Male
Mar 2, 2022
Hi all.

A few days ago my wife went for a shower but left her works laptop open in the other room.

Now as a cuck wannabe and not having had "the talk" yet im always looking for clues and encouragement of her showing any signs of being a hotwife.

So obviously i sneaked a peek at the laptop which was open on her email.

To my disappointment it was all boring. I clicked on junk mail and scrolled through the last few day and get very excited to see maybe 20 emails from 4 different dating sites.

They looked just like advertising though and not messages to my disappointment, but i did think i never get dating site ads in my junk mail let alone loads of them. Am i being blinded by my desires here or is the more likely to be something going on here?.

Hi all.

A few days ago my wife went for a shower but left her works laptop open in the other room.

Now as a cuck wannabe and not having had "the talk" yet im always looking for clues and encouragement of her showing any signs of being a hotwife.

So obviously i sneaked a peek at the laptop which was open on her email.

To my disappointment it was all boring. I clicked on junk mail and scrolled through the last few day and get very excited to see maybe 20 emails from 4 different dating sites.

They looked just like advertising though and not messages to my disappointment, but i did think i never get dating site ads in my junk mail let alone loads of them. Am i being blinded by my desires here or is the more likely to be something going on here?.
I’d love email her

There's a reason she's getting emails (even if they're just advertisements) from dating sites.
At first i thought its just typical spam. But the shear number and from 4 different sites makes me think she has been on at least one of them. I dont know maybe im wrong and just hoping she has.

Reactions: metalma123