Dating websites good for finding bulls?

Our aim was to avoid having to pay if we could get away with it. As it turns out, you can get quiet a lot for free. Dunno if these will work for all countries but we've had a ton of replies on fabswingers. But the guy we like the most we met through Locanto. Also try slutwives, cuckoldforum, swingersheaven and adultmatchmaker.
Happy hunting and good luck!

Last edited:
Reactions: Xxzz101
Our aim was to avoid having to pay if we could get away with it. As it turns out, you can get quiet a lot for free. Dunno if these will work for all countries but we've had a ton of replies on fabswingers. But the guy we like the most we met through Locanto. Also try slutwives, swingersheaven and adultmatchmaker.
Unfortunate that you are so far away! You look as if you'd be lovely fun!

Reactions: bunnyandtim
Our aim was to avoid having to pay if we could get away with it. As it turns out, you can get quiet a lot for free. Dunno if these will work for all countries but we've had a ton of replies on fabswingers. But the guy we like the most we met through Locanto. Also try slutwives, swingersheaven and adultmatchmaker.
The Irish section of Fabswingers is a great site (I'm assuming the US and UK parts are good too), you don't even need a paid version to message and meet people. Unfortunately it seems to only be for english speaking countries and not in Sweden.

The Irish section of Fabswingers is a great site (I'm assuming the US and UK parts are good too), you don't even need a paid version to message and meet people. Unfortunately it seems to only be for english speaking countries and not in Sweden.
The vast majority of the replies we got were actually from UK and Irish ex-pats and tourists who are staying in Australia and are still using Fabs to meet people while they're here. So I'd say the same thing is likely going on in Sweden. Great site, and if you've got a thing for accents (like my wife does), you're in for a treat.

Reactions: IrishBull
The vast majority of the replies we got were actually from UK and Irish ex-pats and tourists who are staying in Australia and are still using Fabs to meet people while they're here. So I'd say the same thing is likely going on in Sweden. Great site, and if you've got a thing for accents (like my wife does), you're in for a treat.
Unfortunately for the location options is only has English speaking countries :(