Daytime Fun

Being able to work from home during this crazy pandemic has been a bit of a blessing. It provides some time where Meredith and I can schedule some fun during the week, during the day that we'd otherwise not be easy to plan. Her schedule provides her a half day on Wednesday where she is home by the 1:30pm. We were able to make plans with J for him to come over and have some fun with us.

He arrived at 2pm. We all sat on the sectional talking for a bit. J sitting on her left and I sitting on her right. The conversation turned juicy talking about the afternoon's fun and he started rubbing her thigh. He leaned in and kissed her. His hands started wandering up and down her leg and then he pushed her out of the way and began kissing her neck. He hand found his cock, which was growing inside his jeans. Her other hand reached down and found my already raging hard cock in my shorts. He moved back to kissing her after spending a little time on the side and back of her neck, which she absolutely loves. His hand was kneading her breast as they kissed.

After a few minutes, she broke the kiss and said. "Let me get out of some of this."

She sat up and removed her pants and panties as well as her shirt and camisole. She was now completely naked on the couch between us. J stood up and removed his shirt and jeans but left his underwear on which showed a very well proportioned pup tent inside. I left my shirt and shorts on. She continued massaging my cock through my shorts and they started kissing again while his hands played down between her legs with her wet pussy. He rubbed her clit and then took her left nipple in his mouth and I leaned forward and took her right one. This absolutely gets her going. She constantly remarks at how she loves when two guys are sucking her nipples. J continued to play with her clit and pussy while we worked on her nipples simultaneously. She was squirming all over the sectional at this point. Heaving chest, heavy breathing and moans told us she was enjoying all we were offering. I kissed her while J was still sucking her nipples and I took her other nipple between my fingers and played with it.

J stood up and asked me to help him slide our coffee table back a little. We pushed it back and then he knelt between her open legs and started kissing her inner thighs. I took over playing with her breasts and nipples switching back and forth using my fingers and my mouth. I stopped only to kiss her as she enjoyed his kisses on her thighs. He eventually moved his way over to soaking wet pussy and began licking and sucking on her clit. She thoroughly enjoyed that as we were kissing right when he started to lick her pussy and she let out a very loud moan while we were kissing which couldn't be muffled. While J was giving her pussy a nice tongue lashing, he reached up and started playing with her nipple. At this point, I stood up and she was looking me in the eyes with her half opened eyes and with her free hand pointed to her open mouth. Her other hand had a handful of J's hair holding his mouth on her pussy. I dropped my shorts and then stood on the sectional over her and slid my cock in her mouth. I swear she was sucking my cock in unison with J licking her pussy. Meredith's blow jobs are amazing and they are even more amazing when someone else is working on her pussy orally.

She was wreathing wildly while he was licking her clit and grunting and moaning with my cock in her mouth. I placed my hands on the side of her head and started slowing fucking her mouth. I know how much I can get in before her gag reflex kicks in so I can pretty much do it without making her gag. Her now free hand found its way to my heavy balls and was tugging on them and massaging them for a bit until she decided she wanted to put around the back of me while I was sliding in and out of her mouth. She wanted to help me increase my tempo a bit so she was pulling my forward with each thrust of my cock into her mouth.

After a few more minutes awaking all her desires, she said, "Lets go to the bedroom where there is more room."

We all got up and she led us into the bedroom. She laid down on the bed and J got down next to her on her left and I go down on the other side of her. They started kissing and were wrapped up in each other as her leg was intertwined with his. Both their hands were roaming all over each other. She reached behind her and grabbed my cock and began jerking me off and I started kissing the back of her neck. All the sounds being made were very erotic. I can't stress enough, that being able to watch your wife kissing, sucking and fucking another man is the most intense pleasure ever. I know most of here on the site are already into seeing this kind of thing, but for you newbies reading this, go for it.

J took her nipple back in his mouth and reached down and started fingering her. She began arching her hips up and down humping against his hand. I watched as he fingered her and the sound of her wetness was incredible. J pulled his finger out of her and slid down the bed and in between her legs again. I picked right back up where he left off licking and sucking her pussy. Meredith continued rubbing my cock as I slid up and began kissing her and playing with her nipples. She once again showed her enthusiasm for what she was feeling, wreathing around on the bed. Her moans were loud and her sighs were deep. She was close as I could tell from her movements and her gutteral moans and groans that I've come to know and love so many times before. She finally let out a loud moan and started shaking a bit as he continued licking her pussy and clit to an amazing orgasm.

She opened her eyes and looked at me and said, "OMG, that was amazing!" She looked at J between her legs and said, "It's your turn."

He moved out from between her legs and laid on the bed. She rolled over and positioned herself next to him in what was an L-shape. She took his cock in her mouth and slowly teased him with her tongue and mouth. He looked over at me and said, "Man, you weren't kidding, she does give amazing, enthusiastic head!" I smiled and said, "I know."

She put her hand around the base of his cock and I laid there and watched he sucking his cock while rubbing her sexy ass. J's cock is about 7.5" with average girth but has a larger then normal mushroom head. She commented later on how amazing that head felt in her mouth and when he finally slid it inside her. Watching her sucking his cock was amazing. She has perfect unison with her mouth and hand working his cock. He was laying there enjoying all she gave him. I decided after a few minutes to kneel behind her and slid my cock into her. I began fucking that tight, soaking wet pussy of hers. I started out slowly and then increased the tempo slowly. She was grunting and moaning while I gave her my cock and she never missed a beat sucking his cock. He played with her nipples as well during this and she began to meet my in-thrusts with vigor. This continued for a few minutes, each of us enjoying what we were feeling. There was some small talk and some laughs during it as well.

I pulled out because I didn't want to cum just yet and that gave them the chance to chance what they were doing as well. He rolled her onto her back and got between her legs and slid his cock into her. She gasped as she felt that large mushroom head open up her pussy and slip in. He lifted her legs up high and began sliding in and out a slow pace. She was moaning and remarking how good his cock felt inside her. She told him to "get your pussy, baby"...I love hearing her say that to her lovers. During that time, when she is fucking one of her lovers, whether I am participating or not, it's always his pussy and she let's him know that. I moved up on my knees by her head and grabbed her legs and held them up for her. She turned her head sideways and took my cock in her mouth and started licking and sucking it. J reached down and played with her nipples a little while he was fucking her. He started increasing his tempo some. She was loving it.

She let my cock slip out and she said, "That's it baby, fuck me with the big cock of yours." She looked at me and asked me, "You love watching J fuck me with that big cock don't you baby?" I nodded and slid my cock back in her mouth allowing her to suck mine some more. J was really enjoying fucking her. He kept saying things like "your tight pussy feels good wrapped around my cock" and "that's it baby, take me deep, tak all of my cock" as he would thrust deep into her with every stroke. We continued in this fashion for a while until she decided she wanted him to take her from behind. She got on all fours at the end of the bed and he got behind her and slid his cock and once again, she gasped at the first entry because of his big mushroom head. He started fucking her from behind, playfully smacking her ass cheeks. He was giving it to her good as I layed in front of her looking at her take his cock deep inside her and enjoying her take each thrust. She would lean back and meet each and every thrust he gave her and she did it loudly letting me and J know she was loving it. She had an incredible look in her eyes as she looked at me as I laid in front of her. Her 38d breasts were swaying back and forth with every thrust and that was turning me on immensely, especially as she was looking at me with that lustful look she had.

She motioned for me to come closer and I slid down the bed some so my cock was right there for her to slide her mouth back down on. She lowered her head and took my cock into her mouth again. She was sucking up and down my cock making guttural noises every time he pumped his cock in her. He was literally fucking her mouth onto my cock with each thrust. Quite an amazing feeling and sight to see as she looked at me while making those noises and her eyes rolling back as she en joyed the pleasure. J got really into it and was fucking her pretty fast and seeing her body motions in tune with his thrusts were hot. Several times, his thrusting was so intense she took her mouth off my cock and laid her head on my thighs and moaned and groaned loudly. I could tell in her reactions to his fucking she was about to cum again. I looked in her eyes as she had my cock in her mouth and encouraged her, "That's it baby, cum all over his big cock. Let him know how you feel about the pleasure he is bringing you." She let out a loud moan and then several deep growls as she came all over his cock.

J slowed his pace down and eventually pulled his cock out of her. He said to her, "Ride Scott." She slid my cock out of her mouth and crawled up and slid down on my cock. J came around in front of her and and stood over me and slid his cock in her mouth. She rode my cock while he fucked her mouth. Watching his cock sliding in and out of her mouth while she was riding me was heaven. I love watching my wife suck another man's cock and fuck another man. It's intense pleasure for me and the times I get to do it while being a part of it is just as intense as just watching it happen. I knew I wouldn't last too long an apparently neither would she and J as well.

Meredith began sucking his cock with more intensity as I was thrusting up in here to match. I could hear J's breath's become much shallower and he started to grunt more frequently. I saw his ass cheeks and thighs tense up. He reached up and put his hands on the sides of her head and let out a deep moan and I watched his balls empty out into my wife's mouth. She swallowed jsut about all of it. A small amount of her saliva and his cum mixed ran down her chin and dripped on my stomach. She licked and sucked all the cum out of his cock and off his cock as well. Cleaning him up and trying to get every drop.

After seeing all that, I couldn't hold back. Amazingly, Meredith and I came at the same time. My cock throbbed and I could feel my stream shooting up inside her while she moaned deeply again and her body shuddered. I thrusted as much more as I could, making sure I was able to empty out inside her. She slid off of me and took my cock in her mouth and cleaned my cock thoroughly. When she was done, she looked at me and J and said, "Our mixture of juices taste amazing!".

I can't stress enough, having a HotWife/Vixen for a wife, is the most amazing feeling. We had an already amazing relationship/marriage before we entered into the lifestyle and it's just enhanced it abundantly.

I hope you folks enjoy reading about our experiences and hopefully if you are interested in the lifestyle, it helps you see from our point of view how exciting it can be. If you are already in the lifestyle and read them, we hope you enjoy them just the same. I'm only sorry that this time I didn't take any photos as I was fully involved and didn't even think about it. I would have loved for you to see her face as I described before with the look of pure pleasure as J was fucking her from behind. Hopefully when we meet again, we can somehow recreate that look and I can share it with y'all...

Friday evening, we are looking forward to our friend from Chicago, D, to be in town and we're meeting with him for some more fun! There will be photos of that. I love to watch them go at it. It's pure animalistic fucking when they get together! Hope you enjoyed reading it as much as we enjoyed living it!!!

Thank you both for sharing this with us here! It's awesome to hear how much you all enjoy playing together. And I would have been too distracted by your gorgeous wife to take pictures also!! I look forward to hearing about Friday's fun, and hopefully seeing more of the lovely lady.

Reactions: RedVixen_StagNC