Deb and our personal trainer

Pecten

May 30, 2020
We have been going to a new gym for several months and decided to use a trainer – we are both 58 years old and Deb has had a boob job and tummy tuck in last 5 years so she looks really hot. Our trainer is named Don, and he is a 26-year-old black guy – super nice and I could tell right away Deb was attracted to him. She would flirt with him, tell her friends how cute he was, and generally be in a good mood whenever we were at the gym. A couple of times Don mentioned that he had his older clients hit on him, but we laughed it off as “cougar” activity.

About a week ago, Don was telling us he had been certified as a stretch therapist and was beginning to work with clients on properly stretching outside of his training role. He was doing this at a different facility, but I asked out of curiosity if he ever went to client homes to do this. He had not, but said he was open to that as he just could not do it at the gym where we trained.

This got my mind going on how I could get my 58-year-old hot wife to fuck this 26-year-old stud. On the way home I asked Deb if she had thought about trying Don’s stretching regiment, and she said she thought it would be a good way to learn how to better prepare for workouts. I mentioned that he had told me he would come to people’s homes to do that, and she immediately said, “oh, that would be convenient”. At our session on Thursday I asked Don if he would be interested/available to come our house to work with Deb on a stretch session – he immediately said that would not be a problem and we set up a time for Saturday.

Deb and I had dinner Friday night and too much to drink and ended up in bed fooling around and I told her she better be careful on Saturday as she might attack Don when he was at our house working out – she laughed and said he was half her age and she was sure there was no attraction on his end. I told her not to be too sure! We fucked and she came exceptionally hard, and my thought was she had Don on her mind.

The next day we got up and did some errands and hung around the pool – Deb and I both had a couple of glasses of wine so we were not feeling any pain when Don showed up at 2pm for stretching. Deb had changed into her workout clothes but did not bother to put a bra on so her 36D tits were very well outlined and her nipples were evident. Don came in and we showed him around, but I noticed he kept stealing glances at Deb. We went into the den and Don laid out a mat to begin the session.

The session itself was uneventful until Don got down on the ground to help Deb with her leg stretches – she had been having a hard time getting her thigh and calf stretched out, and Don was rubbing her calf to loosen it up. He then moved up to her thigh and did the same – it was pretty evident to me (and I assume him) that she was enjoying the rubdown because Deb’s nipples got very hard and she just laid there with her legs somewhat spread apart while he rubbed her inner thigh. As Don went to move her other leg, I noticed that he had a large cock that was very erect through his sweatpants! I suggested to him that maybe what Deb needed was more of a massage than a stretch…. he laughed and said he had some training in sports massage, but that was our call. I asked Deb if she would like a massage now instead and without opening her eyes, she just said, “um huh” and rolled over on her back.

I knew this was the opportunity to see her get her 26-year old surprise, so I told Don to give her a good massage, and winked at him when he looked at me – he got the message and had a big smile on his face. He began to massage Debs back over her sports bra, and she was obviously enjoying it. He worked his way down her back, and I was getting hard watching his hands on her bare back caressing and kneading her. He then went to her legs and worked up from her feet, moving her legs apart as he moved up her body. Other than a few moans and “oh that feels good” from her, there was nothing sexual about the massage at this point.

Don then asked her if she would like her gluts massage and she said yes, she had been having tightness there. He began to massage her lower back and ass lightly then more firmly – Don mentioned that he could be more effective if he was massaging her skin. This was the moment of truth! Deb looked at me and asked if I would get a sheet and if Don would step into the bathroom for a minute – neither of us had to be asked twice and did as she said! After I brought a sheet Deb totally stripped down and she let me put the sheet over her, while Don stepped back out. Don came over and knelt beside her and raised the sheet over her legs as he massaged them, then slowly pulled it above her ass so he could work on her there – no hesitation or modesty, surprisingly and Deb seemed to be enjoying it immensely. I could tell Don was getting a good look between her legs with each stroke of her butt cheeks, and he cock was just about sticking straight out through his sweats.

Don pulled the sheet back down over her lower body and asked her to turn over so he could work her front thighs, neck, and arms better. She turned over under the sheet, and it was evident to me she was excited as I have rarely seen her nipples that pronounced through the sheet. Don went up to her head and began working her shoulders and arms – Deb was laying there with her eyes closed, but would have been in for quite a view if she had opened them….his cock was inches from her head and at full attention! Don looked up at me, and I had been massaging my own dick through my shorts – I gave him a thumbs up as I pulled my own cock out of my shorts and begin stroking it.

Don moved back down to her legs and pulled the sheet up until it was right below her pussy – as he massaged her legs, he continued to slowly move her legs apart. As he massaged the inside of her thigh Deb moaned pretty loud and was really getting into it. He was looking right at her pussy now, bald and wet, and I could tell he wanted to put his hand in there. He moved over to her side and told her to relax and breathe deeply – while he gently pulled the sheet down off her chest, exposing her firm and erect tits and nipples. As he did this, he slowly began to massage them, starting at the base and working up to her nipples. Debbie opened her eyes and looked at me, and knew I was good with this as I had a rock-hard erection and was stroking myself.

Don then used his other hand to massage her upper thigh and moved to her mound…she flinched a little as he cupped his hand over her pussy, but opened her legs to allow him to massage her inner thigh and visibly wet pussy. Don rubbed her up and down and then slowly separated her lips to insert one, then two, fingers. Watching this 26-year black stud massaging her tits with one hand and fingering her pussy with the other was a pure fantasy come true! Deb was starting to moan, a little and I watched as she moved her hand to his leg and start rubbing it up towards his cock – I don’t think she was prepared for what she grabbed because her head came up and eyes opened when she felt his 7+ inches fully hard. She stroked him through his sweats as he stopped and slid them down below his knees – Deb had never touched a black cock before and I could tell she was excited by the wetness I could hear between her legs. Don continued to slowly finger her pussy and rub her clit with his thumb, and I could tell she was getting close to cumming. As he rolled her nipples between his fingers, she began to arch her back and cum, moaning loudly as she did so – Don kept flicking her clit and she came for what seemed like 3-4 minutes! When she finished, she rolled on her side and slide down to where Don’s cock was standing at attention – with no hesitation she licked the head and then took his cock into her mouth, slowly sucking and licking him. She had her back to me, but I could see her hand on the base of his dick and the head in her mouth while she pulled it in and out of her mouth.

It didn’t take long for Don to put his head back and push more of his cock in her mouth…and soon he tensed up and was about to cum…Deb took him out of her mouth and finished him off by jerking him off all over her tits, a huge load of cum from a young guy! Don got up and excused himself, and Deb went into our bathroom to wipe herself off and get dressed – it wasn’t as uncomfortable afterwards as I thought it would be, and Don left telling us he’d see us next week at the gym! I smiled, looking forward to what that session would be like with all of us knowing that they both came during a stretching massage! I cannot wait to see how she reacts and look forward to getting Don back to our house for another session, this time getting that big black cock into her pussy!

Attachments

• IMG_0458.jpg
    IMG_0458.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 248
We have been going to a new gym for several months and decided to use a trainer – we are both 58 years old and Deb has had a boob job and tummy tuck in last 5 years so she looks really hot. Our trainer is named Don, and he is a 26-year-old black guy – super nice and I could tell right away Deb was attracted to him. She would flirt with him, tell her friends how cute he was, and generally be in a good mood whenever we were at the gym. A couple of times Don mentioned that he had his older clients hit on him, but we laughed it off as “cougar” activity.

About a week ago, Don was telling us he had been certified as a stretch therapist and was beginning to work with clients on properly stretching outside of his training role. He was doing this at a different facility, but I asked out of curiosity if he ever went to client homes to do this. He had not, but said he was open to that as he just could not do it at the gym where we trained.

This got my mind going on how I could get my 58-year-old hot wife to fuck this 26-year-old stud. On the way home I asked Deb if she had thought about trying Don’s stretching regiment, and she said she thought it would be a good way to learn how to better prepare for workouts. I mentioned that he had told me he would come to people’s homes to do that, and she immediately said, “oh, that would be convenient”. At our session on Thursday I asked Don if he would be interested/available to come our house to work with Deb on a stretch session – he immediately said that would not be a problem and we set up a time for Saturday.

Deb and I had dinner Friday night and too much to drink and ended up in bed fooling around and I told her she better be careful on Saturday as she might attack Don when he was at our house working out – she laughed and said he was half her age and she was sure there was no attraction on his end. I told her not to be too sure! We fucked and she came exceptionally hard, and my thought was she had Don on her mind.

The next day we got up and did some errands and hung around the pool – Deb and I both had a couple of glasses of wine so we were not feeling any pain when Don showed up at 2pm for stretching. Deb had changed into her workout clothes but did not bother to put a bra on so her 36D tits were very well outlined and her nipples were evident. Don came in and we showed him around, but I noticed he kept stealing glances at Deb. We went into the den and Don laid out a mat to begin the session.

The session itself was uneventful until Don got down on the ground to help Deb with her leg stretches – she had been having a hard time getting her thigh and calf stretched out, and Don was rubbing her calf to loosen it up. He then moved up to her thigh and did the same – it was pretty evident to me (and I assume him) that she was enjoying the rubdown because Deb’s nipples got very hard and she just laid there with her legs somewhat spread apart while he rubbed her inner thigh. As Don went to move her other leg, I noticed that he had a large cock that was very erect through his sweatpants! I suggested to him that maybe what Deb needed was more of a massage than a stretch…. he laughed and said he had some training in sports massage, but that was our call. I asked Deb if she would like a massage now instead and without opening her eyes, she just said, “um huh” and rolled over on her back.

I knew this was the opportunity to see her get her 26-year old surprise, so I told Don to give her a good massage, and winked at him when he looked at me – he got the message and had a big smile on his face. He began to massage Debs back over her sports bra, and she was obviously enjoying it. He worked his way down her back, and I was getting hard watching his hands on her bare back caressing and kneading her. He then went to her legs and worked up from her feet, moving her legs apart as he moved up her body. Other than a few moans and “oh that feels good” from her, there was nothing sexual about the massage at this point.

Don then asked her if she would like her gluts massage and she said yes, she had been having tightness there. He began to massage her lower back and ass lightly then more firmly – Don mentioned that he could be more effective if he was massaging her skin. This was the moment of truth! Deb looked at me and asked if I would get a sheet and if Don would step into the bathroom for a minute – neither of us had to be asked twice and did as she said! After I brought a sheet Deb totally stripped down and she let me put the sheet over her, while Don stepped back out. Don came over and knelt beside her and raised the sheet over her legs as he massaged them, then slowly pulled it above her ass so he could work on her there – no hesitation or modesty, surprisingly and Deb seemed to be enjoying it immensely. I could tell Don was getting a good look between her legs with each stroke of her butt cheeks, and he cock was just about sticking straight out through his sweats.

Don pulled the sheet back down over her lower body and asked her to turn over so he could work her front thighs, neck, and arms better. She turned over under the sheet, and it was evident to me she was excited as I have rarely seen her nipples that pronounced through the sheet. Don went up to her head and began working her shoulders and arms – Deb was laying there with her eyes closed, but would have been in for quite a view if she had opened them….his cock was inches from her head and at full attention! Don looked up at me, and I had been massaging my own dick through my shorts – I gave him a thumbs up as I pulled my own cock out of my shorts and begin stroking it.

Don moved back down to her legs and pulled the sheet up until it was right below her pussy – as he massaged her legs, he continued to slowly move her legs apart. As he massaged the inside of her thigh Deb moaned pretty loud and was really getting into it. He was looking right at her pussy now, bald and wet, and I could tell he wanted to put his hand in there. He moved over to her side and told her to relax and breathe deeply – while he gently pulled the sheet down off her chest, exposing her firm and erect tits and nipples. As he did this, he slowly began to massage them, starting at the base and working up to her nipples. Debbie opened her eyes and looked at me, and knew I was good with this as I had a rock-hard erection and was stroking myself.

Don then used his other hand to massage her upper thigh and moved to her mound…she flinched a little as he cupped his hand over her pussy, but opened her legs to allow him to massage her inner thigh and visibly wet pussy. Don rubbed her up and down and then slowly separated her lips to insert one, then two, fingers. Watching this 26-year black stud massaging her tits with one hand and fingering her pussy with the other was a pure fantasy come true! Deb was starting to moan, a little and I watched as she moved her hand to his leg and start rubbing it up towards his cock – I don’t think she was prepared for what she grabbed because her head came up and eyes opened when she felt his 7+ inches fully hard. She stroked him through his sweats as he stopped and slid them down below his knees – Deb had never touched a black cock before and I could tell she was excited by the wetness I could hear between her legs. Don continued to slowly finger her pussy and rub her clit with his thumb, and I could tell she was getting close to cumming. As he rolled her nipples between his fingers, she began to arch her back and cum, moaning loudly as she did so – Don kept flicking her clit and she came for what seemed like 3-4 minutes! When she finished, she rolled on her side and slide down to where Don’s cock was standing at attention – with no hesitation she licked the head and then took his cock into her mouth, slowly sucking and licking him. She had her back to me, but I could see her hand on the base of his dick and the head in her mouth while she pulled it in and out of her mouth.

It didn’t take long for Don to put his head back and push more of his cock in her mouth…and soon he tensed up and was about to cum…Deb took him out of her mouth and finished him off by jerking him off all over her tits, a huge load of cum from a young guy! Don got up and excused himself, and Deb went into our bathroom to wipe herself off and get dressed – it wasn’t as uncomfortable afterwards as I thought it would be, and Don left telling us he’d see us next week at the gym! I smiled, looking forward to what that session would be like with all of us knowing that they both came during a stretching massage! I cannot wait to see how she reacts and look forward to getting Don back to our house for another session, this time getting that big black cock into her pussy!
Looking forward for next session with exciting details

Last edited:
Reactions: Pecten

Fantastic

Reactions: Rigel and Pecten