Decipher this

Warleyalex

Male
Gold
I need help deciphering a text conversation me and my partner had. In it she admits to swallowing another guys cum, saying it ‘just happened’ and admits to doing a lot of stuff but not anal. So...

1. How does swallowing cum ‘just happen’? Ladies is that such a thing?

2. what could a ‘lot of stuff’ be if we already know she said no they didn’t do anal but she did swallow his cum?B67242F8-F612-41F5-B34E-C2024E19DBD5.png

If he was really well hung she would have become totally submissive the moment she seen his big cock and would have wanted to pleasure him as best she could so that he would keep on coming back to her in the future for his pleasure. The over whelming urge to be pleasured by a big cock will make women do whatever it takes to get that big cock inside her wanting pussy.

Last edited:
If he was really well hung she would have become totally submissive the moment she seen his big cock and would have wanted to pleasure him as best she could so that he would keep on coming back to her in the future for his pleasure. The over whelming urge to be pleasured by a big cock will make women do whatever it takes to get that big cock inside her wanting pussy.
That’s very true, I experienced that with my wife. I found out from my friend that she suck cock and swallowed his cum .I didn’t even know that she suck cock . We were married for quite a while then. But the thought of her suck his cock and swallow his cum was very hot and pushed our sex a couple of notches up for the good

Reactions: Jon Day
That’s very true, I experienced that with my wife. I found out from my friend that she suck cock and swallowed his cum .I didn’t even know that she suck cock . We were married for quite a while then. But the thought of her suck his cock and swallow his cum was very hot and pushed our sex a couple of notches up for the good
The first time she sucked cock was with a well hung lover I would bet

Reactions: goodhubby