Deepthroat

Hey it all works. My wife still gags a bit. But she loves to give head and she adores sucking the whole cock. It’s kind of funny because she does not like too big of cock in her pussy, but loves to take a big one deep throat. And she normally doesn’t like to have s guy come I’m her mouth but is slated if they shoot in her throat.
I really don’t care. Just hope she never stops.

Im curoius how many hotwives can actually deepthroat. I mean actually open thier throat and take a whole cock. Personally, it drives me nuts when the woman can actually take me down to my base, and even more so if their teeth dont get in the way. Sadly ive only had one that can do it unassisted and a couple that can do it with me helping by pushing on thier heads.
My wife is unable to do it, the doctor has said the opening to her throat is extremely small. Needless to say she still tries with everything thing she's got. She tries to please me in every way.

It’s interesting because my wife does it despite the fact she gags but this is exactly what her bulls enjoy-seeing her to gag. She likes to be submissive to her bulls and on occasions when she is gangbanged and fucked in all holes by 6-7guys and her face is already covered in cum they pull her head back by her hair and force their cocks deep down in her throat whilst another is fucking her ass real hard for example. Her make up is washed off by their cum and she looks like a proper slut and she is gagging but taking it really well. A couple of days after her gangbang usually she puts me through the same, forcing their cocks deep down in my throat...

My wife has sucked me a few times but that was a long time ago and she doesn't enjoy it. Of late she has been giving hand jobs to friends of mine who visited, One got a bit excited and tried to stick his big cock in her mouth but she grabbed his balls and twisted them hard. She carried on wanking him even after he'd come, in the end he begged her to stop! She's fucked my best friend for a few years but never had is cock in her mouth.

As long as the little guy is being licked,sucked, stroked, who cares how far it goes down the throat.!!!:)

I do agree that I'll never complain about a blowjob, but when you find a woman that can do it, it feels amazing. I'm hung and thick as well which normally makes a blowjob tricker for woman. But, when a woman with no gag reflex goes to town..... Holy shit does it drive me nuts.

Reactions: Polariodcouple
I had 1 girl deep throat my cock. She use to hang out with me and her friend. I dont think i lasted 30 seconds. Her friend was there watching which was a turn on itself. Then when she began to suck my cock and put it all the way in the second time she put it in her throat i blew . Ill never forget Laurie