Definition of a cuckold?

OK I am asking if my situation defines me as a cuckold.
My wife has had a steady boyfriend for almost 3 years (2 years 8 months to be exact). He is a across the street neighbor the moved in about 3-1/2 years ago and became good friends with both my wife and myself very soon after moving in. I wont get into all the details of how it all started between him and her but maybe I'll post it in the story section. So the sex between them started put as occasional, once a week at most for the first couple of months. And during that time we were still having sex about once a week and sometimes twice a week. The interaction and sex between them really picked up about 4 months into there relationship. It then became 2 to 3 times a week and they both started to have strong feelings for each other. He started to spend the night on Friday or Saturday nights in our bed and going on dates with just them. I would stay in the spare room during his over nights. I was very ok with the overnights and dates because it was a very big turn on and her and I still had and extremely strong marriage. About 6 months into the relationship she asked if I would start wearing a condom because she has always gone bareback with him and only wanted his cum inside her. She said it mentally felt better only having him cum inside and not both of us. She also suggested during this time that we cut our sex back some to one time a week max on Sundays (the day she doesn't see him). Now from the very beginning we never did it before him, meaning he was always first to have her during the week or weekends before we did anything. I am a little bi which she knows so she always lets me go down on her after she has been with him just absolutely no sex until Sundays. So during none Sundays she lets me masturbate while eating her out or her letting me see her pussy blown out and full of her lovers cum.
Ok, I am fast forwarding to the present because this is getting long. Things progressed to the current situation. She sees him at least 4 times a week with two of those times he spends the night. The sex between her and I is one time every 6 weeks to 8 weeks with a condom upon her request and his request. I am totally fine with it because she still lets me go down on her after he is done. Other rules are in place that they disgust and with my agreement are as follows. I do not see her nude at all except when I go down on her and the very little sex we have. Besides those times she keeps herself covered around me at all times and when she showers the bathroom door is shut. Another thing is he does not want her wearing her wedding ring when they are together.
Now I read things regarding cuckold, like humiliation and the male wearing a chastity. We are not into any of those type of things.
So again my question is excluded the above things am I considered a cuckold?
Your there and I can assure you she has lost all respect for you..She looking to have his child and doesn't want to make the mistake of having yours..tour lifestyle has unfortunately become an excuse for her to cheat and eventually replace you...sorry dude your past cuckold

Reactions: Uncledude55
@Billyjack, I might agree with you on her loosing sexual respect but other then that I don't think so. Having his child is inpossible, she had the reproductive parts taken out 15 years ago.
But I guess I didn't explain in my post that I was all for it and encouraging her to commit more to him. I do admit it is a massive turn on for me.

Jake....I agree with Billjack, your still way past being a cuckold. It wouldn't surprise me if she just moved in with him and left you all together. I feel bad for you.

Cuckold Conundrums
Are these cuckold conundrums or just sexual semantics? Let me elaborate.

My definition:
  • “A cuckold is a man who willingly encourages his wife to sleep with other people because it will bring her sexual satisfaction brings him pleasure knowing that her desires are being fulfilled”
Cuckolding has come to the fore in the 21st century overshadowing the free love movement of the 60’s and the threesomes of the 70’s and swinging of the 90’s
Today cuckolding has become a powerful sexual fantasy for some men, who get aroused by the idea of their romantic partner engaging in sexual activity with someone else. Women also share this fantasy, but less so than men. This cuckold fantasy has been around as long as marriage and sexuality but we’re hearing more and more about it these days, and more people are rejecting the social stigma against this fantasy. Men are more likely to fantasize about cuckolding, and they do it more often but there are a number of women who have these fantasies as well.

Part of what makes cuckolding arousing for heterosexual men is that they tend to view it as a taboo act. In a society or culture that idealizes monogamy, the cuckold fantasy is available to people to conceptualize their sexual fantasies. It’s a sexual desire that can be easily customized to meet a wide range of sexual needs and desires, whether it’s taboo sex as in interracial, novelty, voyeurism or something else.

The emotions surrounding seeing your partner with someone else can be a huge turn-on. It’s not cuckolding if there isn’t an element of small cock humiliation, degradation or denial. [Agreed] Our erotic imaginations have the ability to turn shame lemons into delicious kink lemonade. [Love the analogy]

Overall, research found that for the most part, cuckolding tends to be a positive fantasy and behaviour. Remember that sometimes just sharing sexy thoughts can be arousing enough.

Cuckolding is often seen from the outside as a kink founded in humiliation and inadequacy of the male partner but the reality is far different and pleasurable for most couples actively involved in cuckolding. Cuckolding takes the foundation of a stable, loving marriage and extends it to include one or more males who play a specific, sexual role within the relationship. Contrary to popular myth sexual inadequacy [as in my case] is only a significant factor in a minority of cuckold couples. For most couples, sharing her is a loving way to expand the boundaries of their relationship and safely explore a more natural approach to human sexuality and relationships.

Cuckolding is a wife-centric rewarding experience for all involved and makes a loving cuckold marriage dynamic. Wife, husband, and boyfriend are all involved. The wife is being touched, reassured, and pleased by both men and in return, is pleasing them both – just in different ways. Inviting another male into the marriage exercises and builds the marital bonds just as physical exercise does for fitness. When practiced properly, cuckolding will bring a couple closer together & greatly increase intimacy despite of and also because of the intimacy the wife now shares with another.

I would recommend speaking with your wife about it and getting everything straight. If you guys are really a solid marriage, then you can work it out where your marriage comes first. Something similar to this happened with a friend of mine who started having sex with my wife, and had her so lustful for him it almost cost us our marriage, but we talked it out and after a while we decided to continue our marriage.