btweets

Male
Dec 14, 2019
Aurora, Illinois
So last night my wife saw that I was showing off her pictures online here. But that was the goal for her to see and see your alls comments. Her pussy was soaking wet and she was super turned on to say the least.

We started talking together about what else she wanted to show off. She mentioned pictures of her sucking dick because she loves it (posted in another thread).

Then she asked me, “Are you going to show them, picture of me flying?”

(Here’s where you all give the confused looks 😂). I love my wife’s feet. Always have. They are perfect size 7’s. You’ll see why I say this when you see her “fly.”.

Anyway, recently I’ve tapped into subtle humiliating tasks for her. During these tasks, no matter how humiliating they are, her physiological response is amazing. Her pussy gets absolutely soaking wet and she gets very loose with her words. I can tell these tasks are love/hate experiences that she craves (well, her pussy does😂😉). Also, small words, phrases and actions amplifies that moment in time making things more intense. She’s experienced a pantyhose mask, a ski mask, ski goggles, scuba mask, steam punk goggles, pig nose etc; All silly and embarrassing props.

So, back to the “flying.” A while ago one of her tasks that I made her do was lay flat on her belly, reach back and grab her ankles. It’s a basic yoga pose but looks so sexy when she does it. She loves sucking my dick while she holds her ankles.

So, while she was in this pose, I told her she looked like an airplane. I asked her what sounds an airplane makes and she started softly. I told her I couldn’t hear her so she made her ridiculous noises louder and would slowly sway side to side like she was flying. 😆 With her vibrator on her pussy, my little slut wife came so hard, looking silly and making ridiculous noises!😆😍

I’m sure sharing this with you and showing off her “flying” pictures is absolutely embarrassing for her!

So, feel free to tease, provoke, give her the laugh emoji, ridicule her and let my little slut wife know what a silly/goofy slut she is! Even though it’s humiliating for her, I know it’ll make her pussy wet to see your comments.

If you all have any embarrassing tasks, wardrobe or prop suggestions I’m sure she’d love to hear 😆
She does in fact have nice feet, although I’ve never really been into feet fetish’s. If she wants to show me how well she ‘flies, lets see a picture of her beautiful pussy spread open!

Reactions: MilfNinja97

ChiefMac

Couple
Apr 8, 2022
Before the next photo shoot write your favorite phrases on her with lipstick.

While the weather is nice, do some nude, outdoor photography. The more public the better.

Combine both of those ideas for a nude in public, degrading markings covered photo shoot.

Lovetheboobs

Male
From
US
Jul 4, 2022
USA
So last night my wife saw that I was showing off her pictures online here. But that was the goal for her to see and see your alls comments. Her pussy was soaking wet and she was super turned on to say the least.

We started talking together about what else she wanted to show off. She mentioned pictures of her sucking dick because she loves it (posted in another thread).

Then she asked me, “Are you going to show them, picture of me flying?”

(Here’s where you all give the confused looks 😂). I love my wife’s feet. Always have. They are perfect size 7’s. You’ll see why I say this when you see her “fly.”.

Anyway, recently I’ve tapped into subtle humiliating tasks for her. During these tasks, no matter how humiliating they are, her physiological response is amazing. Her pussy gets absolutely soaking wet and she gets very loose with her words. I can tell these tasks are love/hate experiences that she craves (well, her pussy does😂😉). Also, small words, phrases and actions amplifies that moment in time making things more intense. She’s experienced a pantyhose mask, a ski mask, ski goggles, scuba mask, steam punk goggles, pig nose etc; All silly and embarrassing props.

So, back to the “flying.” A while ago one of her tasks that I made her do was lay flat on her belly, reach back and grab her ankles. It’s a basic yoga pose but looks so sexy when she does it. She loves sucking my dick while she holds her ankles.

So, while she was in this pose, I told her she looked like an airplane. I asked her what sounds an airplane makes and she started softly. I told her I couldn’t hear her so she made her ridiculous noises louder and would slowly sway side to side like she was flying. 😆 With her vibrator on her pussy, my little slut wife came so hard, looking silly and making ridiculous noises!😆😍

I’m sure sharing this with you and showing off her “flying” pictures is absolutely embarrassing for her!

So, feel free to tease, provoke, give her the laugh emoji, ridicule her and let my little slut wife know what a silly/goofy slut she is! Even though it’s humiliating for her, I know it’ll make her pussy wet to see your comments.

If you all have any embarrassing tasks, wardrobe or prop suggestions I’m sure she’d love to hear 😆
Any video of her flight?

• Haha

Lovetheboobs

Male
From
US
Jul 4, 2022
USA
Oh absolutely!

Sounds like you’re curious and wanting to see my HOT wife act like a complete ridiculous little slut?😍

I may post one later, when this post matures. Gotta make sure the audience is big for her! I’m sure she’ll like that (sarcasm)😆
Lol, definitely want to see her take off and land!

• Haha

Gulbeyaz

Mar 30, 2020
Like this? 😉 She tried flying away from me! 😆😂😍🤤
e7cbed2a-0b3a-414c-94cf-7de6632735b1-jpeg.923198

her feet are great :love:

hungry4pussy2eat

Male
Gold member
Aug 2, 2019
oregon

Then she asked me, “Are you going to post a picture of me flying?”

Anyway, recently I’ve tapped into subtle humiliating tasks for her. During these tasks, no matter how humiliating they are, her physiological response is crazy. Her pussy gets absolutely soaking wet and she gets very loose with her words. I can tell these tasks are love/hate experiences that she craves (well, her pussy does😂😉). Also, small words, phrases and actions amplifies that moment in time making things more intense.

A few of her humiliating tasks that she’s experienced have been a pantyhose mask, a ski mask, ski goggles, scuba mask, steam punk goggles, pig nose, soft exhibition etc with a few other silly and embarrassing props.

So, back to the “flying.” A while ago one of her tasks that I made her do was lay flat on her belly, reach back and grab her ankles. It’s a basic yoga pose but looks so sexy when she does it. She loves sucking my dick in this pose.

While she was in this pose, I told her she looked like an airplane. I was taking a couple pictures of her like this and told her she looked like an airplane, flying. I asked her what sounds an airplane made, hoping she’d make the sounds. She giggled at first but then she started embarrassingly enough, making airplane sounds softly.

I told her I couldn’t hear her, so she made those ridiculous noises louder and would slowly sway side to side like she was flying. It started as a joke but found to be very embarrassing 😆

With her vibrator on her pussy, my little slut wife came so hard, looking silly and making ridiculous noises!😆😍

I’m sure sharing this “backstory” with you guys and showing off her “flying” pictures is absolutely embarrassing enough for her!

So please, feel free to tease, provoke, give her the laugh emoji, ridicule her and let my little slut wife know what a silly/goofy slut she is! Even though it’s humiliating for her, I know it’ll make her pussy wet to see your comments.

Also, If you all have any embarrassing tasks, wardrobe or prop suggestions I’m sure she’d love to hear 😆
Gorgeous lady love to be licking her sweet cunt lios and making her sqyuurt !!!! 👅 👅 👅 👅 👅 👅 👅 👅 👅 👅 👅

Herdsoccer

Male
Jul 19, 2019
I really pushed the boundaries with this one! My Slut Wife is super gorgeous so I decided to really accent her facial features; using pantyhose and a cheek spreader!😵 To really push the boundaries a little more, I made her practice her “flight” skills!😆🤣😆

You boys feel free to let her have it!! Hurl those ridiculing comments at this hot cock whore wife!😉

Sorry for posting @IncognitoSlut !😆😍🤣
Oh I love it. She needs cocks to just blow their load right on her face. Why she is flying. What a perfect whore.

• Love

Lovetheboobs

Male
From
US
Jul 4, 2022
USA
I really pushed the boundaries with this one!

My Slut Wife is super gorgeous so I decided to really accent her facial features; using pantyhose and a cheek spreader!😵 (She loves the pantyhose mask 😉😆)

To really push the boundaries a little more, I made her practice her “flying” skills!😆🤣😆

You boys let her have it!! Hurl those ridiculing comments at this hot cock whore wife!😉

Sorry for posting @IncognitoSlut !😆😍🤣
If you could find some way for her tits to hang down while she flew, you could put her bells on.

Lovetheboobs

Male
From
US
Jul 4, 2022
USA
I really pushed the boundaries with this one!

My Slut Wife is super gorgeous so I decided to really accent her facial features; using pantyhose and a cheek spreader!😵 (She loves the pantyhose mask 😉😆)

To really push the boundaries a little more, I made her practice her “flying” skills!😆🤣😆

You boys let her have it!! Hurl those ridiculing comments at this hot cock whore wife!😉

Sorry for posting !😆😍🤣
Great work on her pics. Anal hook tied to her boobs stretching them and keeping the hook tight would be a humiliating touch. Especially with the cheek spreader. Loving your creativity.

Reactions: slutplay