Delivery guy

I bet he did. and shoot all over her tits in his fantasy.
it is a pleasure for you to think there are man who masturbates thinking your sexy wife I know

Reactions: toolman2c
It's a common fantasy I think among cuckolds and that we have already talk about. My wife never did. First of all we have children so it reduces the possibilities. On the other hand, we often order at the same place, and the delivery man is not attractive enough for my wife to fuck with (even if she has already fucked ugly people at parties). The opportunity did not arise outside of our home. Strangely, it's not an experiment important to her (she's ready to test almost many practices and perversions).

Last edited:
It's a common fantasy I think among cuckolds and that we have already talk about. My wife never did. First of all we have children so it reduces the possibilities. On the other hand, we often order at the same place, and the delivery man is not attractive enough for my wife to fuck with (even if he has already fucked ugly people at parties). The opportunity did not arise outside of our home. Strangely, it's not an experiment (she's ready to test almost all practices and perversions). important to her.
you wrote honestly. It is hard to fck with delivery guy (childs, type of guy, neighbours...) But flashing to delivery guy is easier. I thnik we need to share flashing pics or videos here.

you wrote honestly. It is hard to fck with delivery guy (childs, type of guy, neighbours...) But flashing to delivery guy is easier. I thnik we need to share flashing pics or videos here.
Even flashing at home is complicated with children around, difficult to open the door naked, without panties. Even in a underwear they wouldn't understand. I admit that we could organize this during the day, when the children are at school or absent. Our neighbors don't matter to us. They probably have already seen us naked or fucking by the window or on the terrace. Most are old, they can get an eyeful ;)

No kids at home so much freer..Had a black delivery guy that always flirted with wife, she flirted back and told me how cute he was. One day he came, parked in front as always, came to the door and got ready to leave..Commented on how nice she looked and she gave him a tight hug. He called and wondered if he could have another hug..she told me this at lunch so I told her I could be gone that afternoon..She smiled and kissed me..called him in front of me telling him I would be gone and to stop by later..She texted me that he would be there about 5, so told her to dress sexy for him. Texted me he was on his way..30 minutes later she texted that he had left..I asked how was he..she told me about my size and real nice..Had no idea she was going to have him...Came home, she had short skirt on, tight silk top, no bra so nipples hard. Tight leggings..Told me he hugged her, then kissed her..she took him by the hand to show him back rooms..he pulled her topup and kissed her nipples..she laid down on bed with him kissing her neck and lips..he pulled her slacks down and kissed her pussy..she sat up and slid his slacks down, had a hard on under his boxers..pulled those down and sucked him..He moved over her, she opened her legs while he pulled her panties off..then slowly slid in..said he was about my size 7.5 and very very hard..He came inside her..
She met him 2 more times, once in our bed. That time she wore a short short skirt, and pulled it down showing him her new purple thong...filled her nicely every time..then got transferred

Hum...sexy...with a short skirt, a tight silk top which lets guess her breasts without bra ...but she's wearing an extra legging ? 🤔 She doesn't assume or it's a mistake in the novel ? 😁 It's a bit a mood killer.

Reactions: sinnfull
It's a common fantasy I think among cuckolds and that we have already talk about. My wife never did. First of all we have children so it reduces the possibilities. On the other hand, we often order at the same place, and the delivery man is not attractive enough for my wife to fuck with (even if he has already fucked ugly people at parties). The opportunity did not arise outside of our home. Strangely, it's not an experiment (she's ready to test almost all practices and perversions). important to her.
Don't forget the delivery drivers for big companies are often timed, tracked, on a tight schedule, etc. So they often will be unable to take the time to spend fucking someone. It can happen, depending on how much the driver values their job.