devastating news

kort6776

Male
Dec 15, 2016
my wife just hit me some news that has rocked my world.
last night we were out having a drink and I pointed out some guys who were there having a drink that I thought she'd like. she responded with that yes she'd be interested but that from now on I am no longer allowed to come along and watch. from now on she wants to go with men solo. I am devastated by this because all the enjoyment for me was watching men make her moan and groan, sometimes I would fluff the guy with a bj.
this is really crushing me.

Look at the bright side of things....think about all the excitement and emotions you'll get to feel when she's out with her bull. You'll be wondering what she's up to and it will drive you wild.

I always separate and take the wife away from the hubs if I can because then the wife can really let her sexuality out. The sex is usually off the charts when he's not around because the inhibitions just aren't there anymore.

Look at the bright side of things....think about all the excitement and emotions you'll get to feel when she's out with her bull. You'll be wondering what she's up to and it will drive you wild.

I always separate and take the wife away from the hubs if I can because then the wife can really let her sexuality out. The sex is usually off the charts when he's not around because the inhibitions just aren't there anymore.
True. Best to leave it to the experts.

Reactions: jusme
Everything has a natural progression. It's something few people consider whenever trying something. If you don't consider how that progression will go, it will be devastating when it happens. This happened to me and my wife. We almost divorced over it. We figured it out and we were lucky.
Nothing ever stays the same.
Now apply all that to marriage and cuckolding. Us cuckolds roll the dice every time she meets someone, every time she is with someone, and every time she sees someone repeatedly. If you don't consider the consequences of it, they will hit you anyways.
I have now gone over every scenario I could think of and figured out what I could or could not deal with. Then I thought about scenarios that I can't think of - how do I face the uncertain/unknown? What will I do when that happens?
Be prepared. The "That would never happen to me/us" mentality is deadly.

As long as she brings you a fresh creampie home to eat doesn't that help the situation?
You ever fuck one of your bulls then cum home with the cum dripping into your panties telling hubby to lay down so you can sit on his face for him to eat your fresh fucked pussy out?

my wife just hit me some news that has rocked my world.
last night we were out having a drink and I pointed out some guys who were there having a drink that I thought she'd like. she responded with that yes she'd be interested but that from now on I am no longer allowed to come along and watch. from now on she wants to go with men solo. I am devastated by this because all the enjoyment for me was watching men make her moan and groan, sometimes I would fluff the guy with a bj.
this is really crushing me.
On very rare occasions I was able to actually participate in some way in person , when my girlfriend was fucking another person. So be glad you were able to.
Rest of the time I get photos , videos and she tells me the details.
Its just that most guys\gurls feel awkward when someone else is in the room.

This would be devastating for me, too, but i would feel a deep obligation to dig deep within myself, embrace the humiliation, and go with it.
The great news is that She is still communicating with You. That is still a small level of sharing between you.
Have gratitude for this wonderful gift of your Cuckoldress Wife. 🙂
I watched about 25% of time. It would have been hard for me to never watch. i liked to see the cock that was entering her.
i can totally see your urge to want to watch.
Is She still going to allow some involvement?
i believe there has to be some sort of sharing between the couple for it to be considered cuckolding.

Reactions: slutplay and Kogjin
We dont play now for health reasons but I would often have to suck guys after to get them hard while wife and lover were spooning or clean up duties.

She would always share details and tell me how much better the sex was but i enjoyed hearing that.

This is not devastating news. Enjoy because it is also very exciting. I’m never present, yet I really enjoy if she telling me how was fucked.
The hotwife has the leading role, the cuckold adapts.

Slut.jpg

Reactions: slutplay
Cuckolding is not a master-slave relationship. It is about couple that have shared desires...she wants to get fucked and you want her to get fucked but from time to time you want to be there to enjoy the pain and pleasure that you derive from another man taking possession of her body. So there should be rules between you before you go down this road. Because without rules she can change the marriage overnight where you are just someone to pay the bills and shovel the snow and do the heavy lifting while another man or men enjoy her pleasures. Be sure you want this before you go down that road. Because one day she might decide to take off with her lover. There is being a cuckold in an open fun relationship. And their is being taken for a sucker. Be careful what you wish for, you might get it.

This happened to me nearly all of the time it can still be amazing, playing with yourself wondering what she's up too, waiting for her to come home with a used up pussy.
i get like this, too. Even though i haven’t been “cucked” yet, when She hasn’t mentioned Him in a few days, i wonder if they’ve been texting, and if so, what about. i become aroused, beyond belief, at the mere thought of their next hike; When will it happen? How long will they be together? What will they talk about? ❤️

Reactions: Sub6901