DfW 7 inch white cock

Jay_k3135

Male
Verified
Mar 26, 2020
drunk, horny af with a rock hard cock. 7 inch long about 1.5 inch wide, big full low hanging balls. Looking for someone to either snapchat, kik, or meet me in fort worth Texas to be my dirty cum hungry slut. Draining every drop of cum from my big hard cock. I like every shape, size, and color, even if its just a blow job with me covering your face in my cum. Just message me the address and im omw. If you want to see just how much a cum without being teased message me with a good enough video and ill show you just how much of my young hot load will either be pumped into your absolutely destroyed and stresteched out pussy or all over your face and down your throat. If you have rope or handcuffs then I can really ounish you. Your husband can either be in the room, join in, or not be there. I know there's got to be some hot wife craving to have her brains fucked out of her and treated like the dirty cum slut she so badly wants to be treated like in dfw texas. Message me or add me on kik welder1321 or snap chat jay_k3135. I might be in fort worth, but if your hot wife needs to be pumished, put in her place, and have her pussy absolutely destroyed by a young big thick cock then message me. I can be there tonight

Attachments

• 20200627_110441.jpg
    20200627_110441.jpg
    1,023 KB · Views: 10
Last edited: