I’ve been playing with my wife’s dildo recently anytime I’m alone. I’ve worked up to her 8” dildo and it feels incredibly. I’m ve had my cock sucked my guys a few times but now i want to try and suck cock too. Not sure where this is coming from but i like it.
You’re just beginning your journey into gay sex, I’m envious, as I’m now old. Anyway, go for the gusto, you will love it.

Just like how two women understands each other better in sex.. it's almost the same with men.. we men know other men when it comes to their sensitivity sexually. Just go ahead and suck one.. and try to make them cum in your mouth for complete experience. Thank me later once you get hooked

I’ve played with wife dildos before. Last night was a first for me. I used my wife’s anal beads and left them in for about an hour. My wife has a self thrusting dildo. I mounted it to the mirror and lined up and back my ass into it doggy style. Once in I turned it on to thrust I had a vibrating cock ring on as well. It felt amazing. Eventually the mount fell from the mirror. I the. Sat in bed and opens up my legs and shoved it back in. Letting it thrust felt so good. I started to masturbate my cock at the same time. This went on for about 10 min before I started to cum everywhere I shot cum all over myself it hit my face there was so much pressure. I have never orgasmed like that before. It felt so good.
Sorry I wasn’t able to get any pics
My wife has a very thick dildo that I’m going to try and take in my ass tonight. I’ll try and take some photos of this.
Wife did the same to me