Dirty talk and role play ideas for introducing wife to me fucking her with a dildo.

Morrismajoruk

Jan 26, 2018
I’m looking for stories where you’ve fucked your wife with a dildo pretending it was a 2nd man. How you introduced it, what you said, how she reacted, what you did etc. What kind of dialogue took place, before, during and after?

Because my dick was so small, I bought both a 9-inch vibrator and also a hollow extension cock that slipped over mine. I love to fuck her with that slip-on cock. It made me feel much bigger of a man and she liked it too because it really spread her wide open

Reactions: Kingvar26
My fiance and I play around like that all the time. I always mention 1 of 2 guys she knows well. One time we did it I started off by eating her pussy. Then slowly started sliding in one of our dildos. After a minute doing full length thrust into her I ask her how (insert names) hard cock feels inside her. The hottest time was when I had her imagining she was in his garage getting fucked on the hood of his classic car. She screamed his name so loud and came harder then she ever has. And our windows were open so I'm sure all our neighbors heard her. She won't admit it but I'm pretty sure she went and fucked him for real after that. Witch turns me on even more.