Discreet Video Editor/ing

Oct 3, 2022
Cincinnati, OH, USA
Do you find yourself wanting to share your adventures with the community but are too scared to be doxxed?

Do you want your fellow cucks to appreciate your wife and her need for better men?

Do you want your fellow cucks and bulls to revel in your humiliation, chastity, and feminizing?

Do you want a video to reflect on a debaucherous night, but don’t want to spend time learning video software?

Well hello there from your friendly, neighborhood, CincinnatiBull!

Just wanted to put out there to the community that I am available for editing, and cutting videos of y’alls many adventures. Also available as talent ;)
I am an audio engineer by trade, and video editor by necessity.

Video editing was something that I was happy to pick up, and enjoy doing, and so I am here to offer my services as a discreet editor of you and your wives adventures. I can verify in any manner of your choosing, and will send proof of the destruction of the original files.

Services:
Trimming of large files (showing just the highlights)
Cutting together a batch of smaller files
Blurring of faces, tattoos or other identifying marks
Audio editing/cleanup (if necessary)
Cropping of unnecessary information (such as timestamps from security cameras, potentially harmful metadata, etc...)
Logo or watermark placement

As an active bull/dom in the community and content creator, I take safety and security very seriously. Nobody should fear for their jobs or reputations just because they enjoy this lifestyle and want to share that enjoyment with others.

Thanks, stay safe, and y’all and have a kinky day!