Do all sluts have multiple tattoos ?

My wife Liza doesn’t have any tattoos as she doesn’t like tattoos for herself, our girlfriend Anna and my mother in law Christina have two each both just above the cleave of their buttocks and the other on their waxed and polished Mons Pubis, both women’s tattoos are the identical London sex party tattoos of the familiar Ace of Spades symbol with the centre empty on their Mons Pubis tattoos and above their buttocks with number ‘8’ in the centre indicating that they both had eight black men of varying sizes at sex party gang bangs, the Mons Pubis A of S Tattoos empty space they will have annotated if they exceed more than eight black cocks.

Anna attended the same parties as Christina, I would attend as Christina‘s guest in the time that I was her property rental tenant and convenient cock when I didn’t know that Liza even existed, Liza and I have since attended as Anna’s guests but those visits were timed for when Christina would not be present. Just seventeen years older than my wife Liza her mother Christina is the ultimate slut, sophisticated and cool on the outside she‘ll fuck to the point of your and her exhaustion.

I have never understood the modern obsession with tattoos. My hubby an I are both tat free. He always said about me that if a body looks that good why try to cover it up. But each to their own. But why the connection between tattoos and being a slut? I don’t think I’ve ever heard of that connection before.
Well most women at swinger clubs in the UK have tattoos. I suppose it's kind of a thing to show your body off aswell as sexy lingerie maybe? This is why I started the thread. To see what people think 🤔

I don't think having multiple tattoos means a woman is a slut, I've met sluts that don't have any and tattooed ladies that are in no way slutty.

However my wife now has 7, which includes both nipples that she recently got done. She is embracing her slightly slutty side but it's not related to the tattoos, although I belive they are helping with her self confidence