Do all wife’s do this

Hi all
Long story short the wife agreed to enjoy the lifestyle then we met a guy last Friday for a coffee, we agreed that the wife will meet him for a social meeting with touching etc , then a fuck with all three of us attending, happy days. But here’s my question in the last 24 hours the wife has wanted needed sex three times with me allowing me to come. This is a nice surprise for me but if this continues I will need help to keep up 😂 Is this a normal thing. But in this lifestyle nothing is normal we are all individuals. Any feedback back would be helpful.
Si & Beth 💋

Hi all
Long story short the wife agreed to enjoy the lifestyle then we met a guy last Friday for a coffee, we agreed that the wife will meet him for a social meeting with touching etc , then a fuck with all three of us attending, happy days. But here’s my question in the last 24 hours the wife has wanted needed sex three times with me allowing me to come. This is a nice surprise for me but if this continues I will need help to keep up Is this a normal thing. But in this lifestyle nothing is normal we are all individuals. Any feedback back would be helpful.😂
Si & Beth 💋
it ignited him and he liked it, you have to go on.

Hi all
Long story short the wife agreed to enjoy the lifestyle then we met a guy last Friday for a coffee, we agreed that the wife will meet him for a social meeting with touching etc , then a fuck with all three of us attending, happy days. But here’s my question in the last 24 hours the wife has wanted needed sex three times with me allowing me to come. This is a nice surprise for me but if this continues I will need help to keep up 😂 Is this a normal thing. But in this lifestyle nothing is normal we are all individuals. Any feedback back would be helpful.
Si & Beth 💋
For us, the first few weeks of a new relationship between wife and lover resulted in significant increases in our sex drives. More her than me. Then, as the sex becomes more of your normal lifestyle and he is integrated into her schedule on a regular basis she won't be quite as needy when she's home. That's what we experienced.

Hi all
Si & Beth 💋
She going to fuck him as soon as they get together.

My wife has be awakened sexualy since we started this again after 15 years. Sex was always great, but with her having another man talk to her telling her she is sexy and telling he what he wants to do to her gets her horny. She has been chatting with a few men and has gotten wet after some heated conversations. She always tells me what they want to do to her, its drives me wild .

Hi all
Si & Beth 💋
Sounds perfectly normal to me. The first time my wife started fucking someone else, she was crazy for sex with me too. I know that other couples where I have been the bull have had the same experience. One guy complained to that after having sex with me, his wife had become a sex-crazed lunatic, especially if I was too busy with work to be able to see her when she was feeling horny.

Hi all
Si & Beth 💋
For us this is normal leading up to and following an encounter Jade gets so horny and we seem to be continually fucking. Our normal is once or twice a week when their is a meet in the offing it’s twice a day 😈😍 got to love this lifestyle.

Hi all
Si & Beth 💋
Its pretty normal as she anticipates fucking this other guy, it may not last forever but enjoy it while its available

Hi all
Si & Beth 💋
She’s horny and liberated anticipating what you guys are going to do go with it and from experience you’ll have mind blowing sex after she’s fucked this new guy!

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
You're experiencing the side effect of your woman being hot and ready for another dude. Kuddos to you....

I always find it interesting though when a married man is "surprised" by the fact that his wife wants sex. The reality is that your wife would love nothing more than to be dicked down multiple times a day by the right dude.
Hi
That’s right what your saying but we all have a alter ego . She growing into the role and the big surprise that she loving the attention of two men and I love her even more when she gets fucked by her boyfriend