Do guys with big cocks like blow jobs?

BiAsh94

Female
Verified
If you have a big cock, do you like getting it sucked? Does it get you off? If not, why?

I've always been a really oral kind of girl. I LOVE sucking cock and I also LOVE to lick another girls pussy. So most of the guys I've been with really love the fact that I love to suck cock, but 2 of the bulls I've been with in my life weren't into it.

Both of them told me that having their dick sucked felt nice, but it was more like foreplay and they weren't really into it to much. One guy even told me that he had never cum from a girl sucking him off. I totally wanted to prove him wrong on that but he would never let me suck his cock long enough to find out.

Both of these guys told me they didn't like it because their cocks were so big they needed the “full effect” of being in a pussy or ass for them to get off.

Anyway, I know 2 guys doesn't seem like much, but I've only slept with 7 bulls so 2 out of 7 is 29%, so that's almost like 1 out of every 3 big dick guys (which is a lot).

After the first guy told me this I thought it was just him, but after the second guy did (they did not know each other), I wondered if there was something to this.

Personally, yes i do enjoy a blowjob. But some are much better than others, so it depends on the woman. If there is too much teeth (mouth is too small), thats not much fun. But a really good bj can get even more blood pumping to my cock. That means i get ultra hard and even bigger. I will say, of all the blow jobs, ive only came across two that could truly deep throat all of me. That was amazing.

That all being said, i do consider a blow job foreplay. I dont mind getting off by being sucked, but i will really want sex immediatly after wether i get off or not.

Edit: so put me down in the yes category.

Last edited:
Reactions: owlcuck
How can any guy not like a blowjob? A guy criticizing a woman’s bj skills will soon find that his services are no longer needed. My wife loves to suck cock and excels at deep throat. I just wish she would do it with more guys more often in my presence.

Reactions: Jon Day
As a woman, I can tell you this:
If you want to face fuck me and try forcing your cock down my throat, you're going to get 3 things:
1. Lots of teeth. I have no control over my lips covering my teeth if you want to face fuck me out of control.
2. Probably get thrown up on as well. I have a gag reflex. God put it there for a reason. So if you want to shove more in there then should be, be prepared to be wearing the days foods.
3. Lastly, we're not going to be compatible. If you can't let me suck you cock the way I want to, which I've never had a complaint on, then we won't connect. You don't have to violently fuck my face and shove your cock down my throat to have a good time.

Oh, I've not been with a man who doesn't like blowjobs yet, lol...
Right on!!!!

Reactions: RedVixen_StagNC
Depends. Most of my earlier experiences were awful. I'm very girthy, so I'm prone to toothy BJs. And man some of my earlier ones hurt like hell, so I grew to not really like them. Even turned them down. But that was before I was in the lifestyle. Now that I'm much more assertive, and playing with much more...eager(?) women in Hotwives I coach them if necessary. Now I enjoy them, but even with the most skilled, I rarely cum from BJs. There is one wife, however, that does something that I have yet to understand, and she can suck the cum out of me in less than a minute. And I fucking love it.

I'm above average size, thick, with a pretty bulbous mushroom cock-head. I generally enjoy head, but it is highly dependent on the woman's technique.

For women with small mouths, it can be difficult for her to take my cock fully into her mouth without contacting my cock-head with her teeth. That's no fun, and it ends up making that sensitive tissue on my glans sore.

There's some skill involved in giving oral pleasure to a bigger cock.

If you have a big cock, do you like getting it sucked? Does it get you off? If not, why?

I've always been a really oral kind of girl. I LOVE sucking cock and I also LOVE to lick another girls pussy. So most of the guys I've been with really love the fact that I love to suck cock, but 2 of the bulls I've been with in my life weren't into it.

Both of them told me that having their dick sucked felt nice, but it was more like foreplay and they weren't really into it to much. One guy even told me that he had never cum from a girl sucking him off. I totally wanted to prove him wrong on that but he would never let me suck his cock long enough to find out.

Both of these guys told me they didn't like it because their cocks were so big they needed the “full effect” of being in a pussy or ass for them to get off.

Anyway, I know 2 guys doesn't seem like much, but I've only slept with 7 bulls so 2 out of 7 is 29%, so that's almost like 1 out of every 3 big dick guys (which is a lot).

After the first guy told me this I thought it was just him, but after the second guy did (they did not know each other), I wondered if there was something to this.
Of course I Do!!

As a teenager I would date girls with braces. My cock was a true high hard one in those days. If she wanted to give me a bj, then I was willing to take a chance on teeth and barbed wire. And my wife loves “ a nice chewy cock”. It’s a modest price to pay for a deep throat experience. My wife can make me cum in short order. I think a toothy bj is fair trade if I get to nibble that clit.