Do u girls love anal sex ?

My wife won’t let me cos of the girth. I do sometimes pull out of her pussy, pull her ass cheeks apart and drench her crack very deep. She likes this.

Ex let me once and she said never again, just too wide.

Reactions: EgyBull
My wife doesnt like anal. We had a bad experience for our “first time” but she’s been getting back into it and letting me eat her ass and finger it gently
I hope she gets there. I think a lot of women get put off by a bad or painful first experience. But it's worth persevering because anal can be very pleasurable and of course it opens up the possibility for her to be dp'd. Having two guys fucking your ass and pussy at the same time feels amazing.
My advice would be to start out with toys to get her used to feeling her ass full. Probably the best thing I can suggest is to get her an inflatable butt plug so that each time she can go a bit further and pump it up a little more until she's ready to take the real thing. Practise with that regularly. And of course it goes without saying - lots of lube xx

Reactions: Mxfunguy
Is anal hard for you girls or not
It depdnds on how the guy does it.

Example to keen and quick to penetrate causes a god awfult cramping in the butt.

Patience and lube be nice. I stick to experianced guys only, usually 40 plus. I alse prepare well butt plugs, duce

Attachments

• 20170602_172745.jpg
    20170602_172745.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 17
I just walked in from errands and I here my wife moaning to the point of screaming from our bedroom. I walk around the corner and she has her G spot clit vibrator working hard. As I walked closer to her, I see that it is in her ass! This is a first! I've been working her for 25 + years and she finally opened up to it. She also squirted for the first time as well. Needless to say, I stripped, moved my dick next to her free hand but she wanted nothing to do with it.... that way! She moved her head just off the bed and told me to fuck her mouth while she was about to cum again for the 3rd time! I put my dick in her mouth and did like she asked... I fucked her mouth until I came down her throat. After she finished, she told me that she wants me to fuck her ass later tonight. She said the vibrator is fun but wants the real thing... something with more girth. Can't wait. Update to follow!!!

Forgot about this post.... I DID fuck her ass! First time! She freaking LOVED IT! I was steadily moving in and out of her ass and was holding my own until she got louder and louder and louder until she screamed "I'm cumming and I need you to cum in my ass now!" I couldn't hold back and shot a load in her ass that literally made her say "Fuck I felt that in my stomach". She's asked about once a week since to be banged in her ass.

• Love
Reactions: Viewer