Do you do things with other men But won't do with your husband

Aug 5, 2022
I have a question for the wives and husbands in this lifestyle.

Do you do things with other men , anything can be anal or swallowing or anything else within Sex - that you won't do with your husband?

And all jokes and fantasy's aside cause I know there are all sorts of jokes pertaining to humiliation and the likes ,

Why won't you do some things with your husband that you will do with other men .

I'm not saying like positions that a large cock can do and a smaller one can't do , what I. Saying is an example would be, no anal for husband , Because if I do it once he will want it all the time,
What would be a reason why you deny your husband a particular thing But would gladly give other men and why?

I'm not trying to get in anyone's personal business so please don't get mad I'm just wondering what the reason would be to never give your husband something you would give other men .

Would that be the same as husband giving his side chick his money and attention but not give it to his wife and why would he do that since he is married to her but not to his side chick .

I'm Not talking about something husband Doesn't want but something he has always wanted or does want but you won't give to him for a reason and what is that reason

Do you do things with other men , anything can be anal or swallowing or anything else within Sex - that you won't do with your husband?

And all jokes and fantasy's aside cause I know there are all sorts of jokes pertaining to humiliation and the likes ,

Why won't you do some things with your husband that you will do with other men .

I'm not saying like positions that a large cock can do and a smaller one can't do , what I. Saying is an example would be, no anal for husband , Because if I do it once he will want it all the time,
What would be a reason why you deny your husband a particular thing But would gladly give other men and why?

I'm not trying to get in anyone's personal business so please don't get mad I'm just wondering what the reason would be to never give your husband something you would give other men .

Would that be the same as husband giving his side chick his money and attention but not give it to his wife and why would he do that since he is married to her but not to his side chick .

I'm Not talking about something husband Doesn't want but something he has always wanted or does want but you won't give to him for a reason and what is that reason
Also would that be something that would cause problems with you and husband, mine would be anal , I have always wanted it and always shut down , and I'm Not going to force it or even get her drunk for it , tho I do tease I will get her really drunk and take it but I have complete respect for her and would never do that , but in this scenario if she met someone and gave I. To him that would be a big problem for us .

This would and most likely end our marriage on the spot

I have gotten the impression from several wives they don't want hubby to think of them "that way"

With THIS hubby. No. Cuz hes fun,sexy and hot and my favorite. The ex hubs yes all the time, cuz they ..werent:) Onlything ill say though is some bbc guys have got me to do anal, which i dont lie ..except.. they make it ..fucking LUVVABLE!! not sure why that.. but im not a big philosopher either:)

Attachments

• 511899141.jpg
    511899141.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 708
It's not that my wife won't do things with me. It's just that she doesn't like giving oral. She won't do anal with anyone (yet), but with a new lover, when her NRE is at its peak along with her desire to be perceived by him as a good lover, she'll suck his dick and even swallow. Even though there's nothing left in her mouth by the time she gets home, I love kissing her mouth, knowing that she had another man's cock in it. She has always maintained that she won't do anal, ever. But she had one lover who was really persistent in wanting it, and she started researching it online. How it is done, what precautions to take etc. I asked her if she would do it with him, and she shyly said that she would. I bought her a tube of lube designed for the purpose, and it made me so hot to think of her giving her virgin asshole to another man, while still denying it to me. They ended up breaking things off before it could happen.

She had another lover who badly wanted her to do it as well. She told him no, and probably meant it, because he had a very big dick. However, if they had continued their affair, I think in time, she may have given it to him. She's shy about talking about stuff to begin with, and feels like that is especially taboo, and in general, it doesn't seem to excite her. So it's not something we have much occasion to talk about. I still love the idea that she was prepared to give up her ass to someone else though.

It's not that my wife won't do things with me. It's just that she doesn't like giving oral. She won't do anal with anyone (yet), but with a new lover, when her NRE is at its peak along with her desire to be perceived by him as a good lover, she'll suck his dick and even swallow. Even though there's nothing left in her mouth by the time she gets home, I love kissing her mouth, knowing that she had another man's cock in it. She has always maintained that she won't do anal, ever. But she had one lover who was really persistent in wanting it, and she started researching it online. How it is done, what precautions to take etc. I asked her if she would do it with him, and she shyly said that she would. I bought her a tube of lube designed for the purpose, and it made me so hot to think of her giving her virgin asshole to another man, while still denying it to me. They ended up breaking things off before it could happen.

She had another lover who badly wanted her to do it as well. She told him no, and probably meant it, because he had a very big dick. However, if they had continued their affair, I think in time, she may have given it to him. She's shy about talking about stuff to begin with, and feels like that is especially taboo, and in general, it doesn't seem to excite her. So it's not something we have much occasion to talk about. I still love the idea that she was prepared to give up her ass to someone else though.
As a Dom, anal is not one of my hot buttons. But the idea that very wife I’ve used will willingly give it up for me, I take their ass routinely.

Mid 50s couple here. Been into mfm with a guy we know for about four years off and on. 99.9999% of our fun has been with him.
We had a good sex life. Long story how we got into this fun with him.
Wife swallowed my load quite a few times while dating and early into married. Then it was twice a year if that. All good tho.
Anal...we tryed 4 times ever, didn't go well.
So we start the mfm fun....was weird, scary and very awkward first times. Drinks, they'd kiss, he'd do her over the back of the couch, was over in about 20 min if that, he'd leave then wife would fuck the livin hell out of me. We got more comfy each time. I'd say 10th-15th times he was with us she was giving him a nice bj like usual, he'd announce he was ready to cum, she'd either stop or finish him by hand. This night he said he's close but she just kept at it, he let it go and she swallowed all of it. I was like WOW.
Anal....about a year ... 20 or so times with him ?? He's doing her from behind, he reached for the lube, lubbed his dick and her butt, she just stayed put. He got lined up, went friggin SLOW, she grunted like crazy, cpl of min and he up to his balls. He starts SLOW full pumps, she's grunting like crazy with each pump. I'd say 15 pumps he's cumming in her butt hole. He pulled out she rolled over and said WOW. Was so damn hot to watch.
Now he fucks her butt every time he's with us. I've done her butt a lot also. I've cum in her mouth many times now. I get head while were driving sometimes.
This has really sparked up our sex and how we think about sexy fun.

Great question. Look forward to the answer.

Reactions: AndyCee777

I believe in the cuchold to get get her really wet for the Stallion lifestyle-that you can't make love to any white men the same. They are cuckholds only. Maybe eaat the girl and right before she cums-the bull comes in to be one breath with the wife.

Yes, if I am seeing someone I make a point of never saying no to anything. My husband on the other hand gets virtually nothing. on the very rare occasion that we have any sex, it is plain old vanilla missionary. I have tried so many things with my lovers that my husband will never experience.

Anal, sex in public, group sex, cock down my throat, swallowing, being tied up, tit wanking. All done with others but not my husband.

Yes, if I am seeing someone I make a point of never saying no to anything. My husband on the other hand gets virtually nothing. on the very rare occasion that we have any sex, it is plain old vanilla missionary. I have tried so many things with my lovers that my husband will never experience.

Anal, sex in public, group sex, cock down my throat, swallowing, being tied up, tit wanking. All done with others but not my husband.
Live that I’d live enjoy doing things with you