Do you jack off watching ?

Loridan

Couple
May 10, 2022
Watching your gal have sex, do you jack off ? Cum ? Do they watch? Do they even notice?
We enjoy some good sex fun with a guy we know, him and I really enjoy watching as well as taking a turn.
I am usually rock hard watching them together. I get so turned on its hard not to touch myself. One night I was enjoying the show, slowly pumping my dick, she was REALLY into how he was pumping her, she said "this feels so good". Instant cum for me, I shot about six inches high. They didn't notice. Another night just about the same deal but they both saw me, talk about embarrassing. Different time, I'm doing her, he's next to us on the bed slowly jacking off. Wife asks him to jack off and cum, he says he's too embarrassed. Her and I stop, she sits up and starts to beat him off. He shot 5 or 6 BIG squirts way high. It was hot to say the least. We got back to fucking and I lasted about 20 seconds.

Last edited:
Watching your gal have sex, do you jack off ? Cum ? Do they watch? Do they even notice?
We enjoy some good sex fun with a guy we know, him and I really enjoy watching as well as taking a turn.
I am usually rock hard watching them together. I get so turned on its hard not to touch myself. One night I was enjoying the show, slowly pumping my dick, she was REALLY into how he was pumping her, she said "this feels so good". Instant cum for me, I shot about six inches high. They didn't notice. Another night just about the same deal but they both saw me, talk about embarrassing. Different time, I'm doing her, he's next to us on the bed slowly jacking off. Wife asks him to jack off and cum, he says he's too embarrassed. Her and I stop, she sits up and starts to beat him off. He shot 5 or 6 BIG squirts way high. It was hit to say the least. We got back to fucking and I lasted about 20 seconds.
Yes

I am usually rock hard watching them together. I get so turned on its hard not to touch myself. One night I was enjoying the show, slowly pumping my dick, she was REALLY into how he was pumping her, she said "this feels so good". Instant cum for me, I shot about six inches high. They didn't notice. Another night just about the same deal but they both saw me, talk about embarrassing. Different time, I'm doing her, he's next to us on the bed slowly jacking off. Wife asks him to jack off and cum, he says he's too embarrassed. Her and I stop, she sits up and starts to beat him off. He shot 5 or 6 BIG squirts way high. It was hot to say the least. We got back to fucking and I lasted about 20 seconds.

Yes a little of both. I will jerk off while watching her fuck. Though I have only seen her fuck once so far. I did stroke while watching them. But held back as I didn’t want to cum before the fun was over

Glad she’s helping you both out! Hope she got to cum as well.

Reactions: werekinky2
I ALWAYS openly jack off when watching other guys fuck my wife. I want the guy to see for himself that his cock is (usually) bigger than mine and I want him to know that I am truly enjoying watching him with my wife. Me stroking if a form of applause.

I love it when my wife is sucking a guys cock and he looks over to watch me jerking off.

I ALWAYS openly jack off when watching other guys fuck my wife. I want the guy to see for himself that his cock is (usually) bigger than mine and I want him to know that I am truly enjoying watching him with my wife. Me stroking if a form of applause.

I love it when my wife is sucking a guys cock and he looks over to watch me jerking off.
You like them dominating her???

Reactions: Hers forever
I remember one time my wife was getting fuked realy good from one off our neighbours. I was so turned on. I didn’t join in but I was so hard I started wanking watching them . After he had came all over her big tits she noticed how turned on I was . She came over and gave me the best blow job ever and then I came all over her big tits too. What a night