oo

My wife picks the men, she has to fuck them not me. If I didn’t like them she of course wouldn’t but that hasn’t happened. She has great taste in men
same here. I can veto a potential lover but ultimately it's her choice. There have been times ... Stacey was really into a guy when first meeting and I could tell she was more interested than at other times. If the guy was really handsome, fit, and witty I would be more jealous than I care to admit. At times when the guy was into showing dominance over me it was both a bit humiliating and hot at the same time. Since I don't join Stacey in the bedroom with her lovers my contact with the man is generally upon meeting in a social environment or on occasion in a hotel room where I stayed in the living area while they retired to the bedroom. In those instances I got to listen to their lovemaking which kept me hard throughout. In most instances, I am not in the hotel room with her - usually waiting anxiously at the bar or restaurant - alone with my imagination and raging hard on.

My wife's first few experiences were without me. It wasn't till her her third date with him that she brought us together. He really enjoyed doing my wife in front of me.

Reactions: Tmac969
To repeat we're new, 1 month and counting:
I picked 1 and the 3 of us played
she picked 6 and played alone
she picked 1 and the 3 of us played

She's in control, therefore the word 'let' for us is a flash-point.

I’m still working on it, but I’ve told my wife any guy she wants. Any time.
And if I can’t be there she better record it for me.

The problem is she still thinks I’m joking when I say she can do it.
I know she’s cheated, i sometimes talk about it when I can’t get up. She doesn’t realize that talking about it makes me harder than ever.

Reactions: davelb76
My girl knows she can have any guy she wants whenever she gets the chance, no hesitation. Of course I would love to watch but she is completely free to go out on her own too. It's a nice understanding and a good feeling that she is so willing either on her own or with me there, msg us if interested, her name is Jenny and she is available...DSC04821.JPG

I couldn't agree more. My wife is free to spread her legs for whoever she wants, whenever she wants........ and she does. I have watched somewhere in the vacinity of 150 different men fuck her for the first time. But after that first fuck, I lose interest in watching the same guy fuck her a second time. She has many repeats but I am not usually there. Its just me.
I couldn't agree more. My wife is free to spread her legs for whoever she wants, whenever she wants........ and she does. I have watched somewhere in the vacinity of 150 different men fuck her for the first time. But after that first fuck, I lose interest in watching the same guy fuck her a second time. She has many repeats but I am not usually there. Its just me.
sounds like the perfect wife!

We collaborate. Though she has final say, I can veto a lover if I want. She doesn’t play without my knowledge. When she does play I’m not allowed to participate or watch. I’m ok with that. Very exciting

Reactions: Tmac969
Once we decided on having a cuckold/hotwife relationship we agreed that she would decide who she screwed and when she would screw them. She does not need my approval to pursue her sexual interest. We agreed that upon her return she would clue me into what took place. Over the last 12 years she has had many one nighters and has a steady that she takes 3 or 4 day vacations with about 4 times a year. She only tells me whats shes going to do, never asks permission. Every cuck is different but I love having no say.

We're new to this but she is in absolute control. 7 weeks 12 different men, many more repeats.
Sounds like you and your wife are having the time of your life the past 2 months. Well done! Enjoy. Sounds like the cuckold - hotwife lifestyle suits you both nicely.

My girl knows she can have any guy she wants whenever she gets the chance, no hesitation. Of course I would love to watch but she is completely free to go out on her own too. It's a nice understanding and a good feeling that she is so willing either on her own or with me there, msg us if interested, her name is Jenny and she is available...View attachment 129717
Wow Jenny has them come fuck me eyes , and those red glasses and lip stick uh hmmm beautiful sexy mouth !