Do you like to hear stories about your wife’s past?

Hotwife Lilly

Couple
Feb 22, 2023
I don’t like specifics, but I find it really hot when my wife will tell me about times she’s had her pretty ass fucked or times she’s been used like a slut before she met me. I’m confident in my own cock and sexual ability and I satisfy her very well. I just think it’s hot to show her off and know how slutty she is and can be. I was jealous at first in our relationship but as we’ve gotten closer and more comfortable these dirty thoughts and the nasty sex is really hot. She’s even starting to enjoy sharing my cock pics as well!

Yes share with me
Well I’m the kind of guy that hasn’t and wouldn’t ever judge or think different of anyone based on anything they’ve ever done, or might even still be doing when it comes to sex! I’m also not afraid to ask bold questions, but all the while, and in a way that ensures to them, that there’s nothing they can tell me that I haven’t already heard before. I guess I should say that the only reason I’ve been blown away, is mainly because of the fact that so many of these girls I don’t really even know that well, or because they just didn’t come across as the type you’d expect beforehand.

Reactions: Funtofukurwife
My wife refuses to tell me anything. Shes thinks im being weird when i ask.

Im dying to know anything esp if any of the guys are bigger than me!

Attachments

• 18B9E73A-B996-4FD5-B23E-616E412D1C92.jpeg
    18B9E73A-B996-4FD5-B23E-616E412D1C92.jpeg
    750.8 KB · Views: 396
  • C2AF88ED-ACA3-4122-8037-701B84F1D944.jpeg
    C2AF88ED-ACA3-4122-8037-701B84F1D944.jpeg
    86.7 KB · Views: 389
  • 99BE0043-644C-46DF-8C13-8673DC0B4C25.jpeg
    99BE0043-644C-46DF-8C13-8673DC0B4C25.jpeg
    10.1 KB · Views: 393
My wife refuses to tell me anything. Shes thinks im being weird when i ask.

Im dying to know anything esp if any of the guys are bigger than me!
Mine doesn’t like to talk about it much and like I said I don’t like specifics: we are learning to focus on the sexuality of the situation and not take it so seriously. Nothing bad w protecting each other and your relationship

I didn’t like it when we first started going out, and of course she wanted to tell me everything. Now she is reluctant to tell me details because of how I acted initially.

She has told me about her MFM experiences with her first husband, about her first sexual experience when she was at a party at 13 and I guy talked her into going up to a bedroom and he forcibly took her virginity, and about the hot one night stand Latin fitness coach that sucked on her toes, came all over her feet, and then tried to get her to lick his cum off her toes (she said she couldn’t reach so he spoon fed her with his cock!)

It is a huge turn on to hear some of the details!

I didn’t like it when we first started going out, and of course she wanted to tell me everything. Now she is reluctant to tell me details because of how I acted initially.

She has told me about her MFM experiences with her first husband, about her first sexual experience when she was at a party at 13 and I guy talked her into going up to a bedroom and he forcibly took her virginity, and about the hot one night stand Latin fitness coach that sucked on her toes, came all over her feet, and then tried to get her to lick his cum off her toes (she said she couldn’t reach so he spoon fed her with his cock!)

It is a huge turn on to hear some of the details!
Damn cumming all over those toes… that would be hot to hear!

I would like to though my wife has told me she only had sex with one person before - her boyfriend back in her hometown who ended up cheating on her while she was abroad. She has also told me I was much bigger than him downstairs [but she would say that wouldn't she?]. Early in our relationship I did see she was tagged in a photo by a white English guy [he was presumably abroad in the same city not long before I met her] and in that photo my now wife is lying on a bed [fully clothed] on her side resting her head on one hand in a somewhat seductive pose. Most interestingly in that photo she is wearing the expression I know so well that is her reaction to me making a suggestive remark. I have never asked her about this because it was before we met but I of course have fantasised that perhaps she had a fling with this guy and he in fact is the biggest she has had.

Recently I got her talking and she told me how she and her friends would check out guys while they were out drinking - mainly looking at their crotch and speculating about their size. I got her to tell me about one time they danced with some guys who claimed to be in town for a motocross event but I wasn't able to get any titillating details before we were interrupted.

I’ll start out with what my most recent ex girlfriend told me. One night we had been drinking and talking when she admitted to me that at one time in her life, she was addicted to crack. Knowing what I’ve already heard about what lengths many women are willing to go to, just to get their next fix, I openly asked her what was the farthest thing that she had done. She told me that anytime she needed a fix, she would fuck her dealer in exchange for the drugs. She also said that he really loved to eat her pussy, so she would lay there smoking her crack while he was eating her out.