Do you love Arabe Cock

I was fucked by some Arabs and Turks, they are passionate and last a long time, I had many orgasms caused by their cocks
My wife was fucked by five arabs for a whole night . Eight hours straight of serious fucking. She only suffered sore pussy for a few days. Think they ran her dry. For about a 10 month period after that she was fucked regular by these Arab dudes. Sometimes on short notice. I doubt if there’s any position that they didn’t fuck her in. My wife’s dick suck teachers . She was only 19 and engaged to me when this encounter started. They were students here . We battled to get a replacement when they left ,never found there equals.

View attachment 804810
Good to see appreciation for the ABC ....Arabian big cock
My wife for many years enjoyed muslim cock. We lost count of how many of those healthy cut cocks pulsated bareback deep into her receptive pussie. And on many occasions had multiple cocks in succession. And I watched many of them getting sucked while another one or two penetrating and fucking her . Fond memories, we love those arabs and Indians , by passing her from one friend to another she never experienced a dry season with cocks. (That’s before www)

My wife loved Arab dick , she loved a cut cock. She had a fair share of Arab dicks . She also liked them sharing her with their friends which was a given. Only guys she’d given anal, not even me ,could never work that out but except and respected that.
here's one of three stories about my wife when she was 25 and spent 5 months traveling the ME. https://www.thecuckoldconsultant.com/contest-stories/middle-east-adventures/ you can look for the other two stories on the site.