Do you still fuck your wife?

Nov 24, 2022
I'm now married for more than20 years wit a Japanese woman. She is faithful and not interested in sex at all. Won't talk about it anymore. But still we have sex around 2 to3 times a week. I belive she is just doing it as a favour to please me. Usually she lies on her belly and I fuck her from behind. She calls it cold Sushi (apparently a Japabese sex style- she is Japanese- and she tells me all her friends do cold sushi) Most of the times she ask me to use a lubricant. Sometimes she lets me lick her! In some cases she gives me a hand job or gives me a blow job.
So that's why I'm here dreaming of her being a hotwife and cuckolding me...

I'm now married for more than20 years wit a Japanese woman. She is faithful and not interested in sex at all. Won't talk about it anymore. But still we have sex around 2 to3 times a week. I belive she is just doing it as a favour to please me. Usually she lies on her belly and I fuck her from behind. She calls it cold Sushi (apparently a Japabese sex style- she is Japanese- and she tells me all her friends do cold sushi) Most of the times she ask me to use a lubricant. Sometimes she lets me lick her! In some cases she gives me a hand job or gives me a blow job.
I forgot to mention, that when I met her she was super hot! We tried everything everywhere... but I guess it was over once we got a child...

Last edited:
Every chance I get. Last week I was horny from watching other men hit on May at a concert, and she was horny because (unbeknownst to me at the time) she had taken one of those guys to the patio area to suck his cock. We never got off of the couch before we were fucking.

Last edited:
As of right now we don't have regular sex (with penetration) only with one exception; and that is when she is ovulating
since we both want another child together. But even then it's more or less me trying to fulfill her needs and at the end, when I'm ready to cum, if i can hold a hard cock i'll enter her and cum. So far it's very much sticking my semi-erect dick in and pumping furiously.
But other than that, I haven't been inside her for quite some time. (not counting when she has arrived home with a lover's cum in her and sitting on top of me just to make me feel how that feels.

My wife is Asian in her late 50’s mother of three and we still go at it constantly
My wife is also Asian, mother of 2 late 50s and we are good for sex once a week or so. She still cums multiple times from oral and riding. When we were younger, I used to cum too fast while fucking her tight little pussy. Now the tables are turned; she'll cum several times and then be done and I will twist her like a pretzel in different positions while fucking her, until I get my fill and am good & ready to blow my load. By then she is reaching under and squeezing my balls and begging me to cum. I tease her and ask her what she would do if I was working her over with a bigger cock... she usually just grunts out a "no way". But to answer the question HELL YES we still fuck. Like animals. She'll blow me every week as well.

My wife doesn’t have much interest in sex. We do it once every 3 or 4 weeks, kind of a chore for her it seems.

We played with another couple a few times pre-COVID but she isn’t even interested in that anymore.

Considering asking her to let me play on my own. It’s great to read these forums and hear there are women who actually like sex.

Last edited:
Reading this, at least I'm not alone. My wife suffered some health issues after our 2nd son was born, sex became painful for her so we stopped. Tried on a weekend away at start of March this year...passed first base as she said but was still uncomfortable for her so stopped a short time after penetration. Hopefully it'll not be another 5yrs before she's open to trying again.
Before the kids we were adventurous, hoping that returns as she shows no interest at all at the moment.

Reactions: Verde and DewMyWife
Some women use sex as a way to get married. They are up for it before the wedding.

The guy thinks “Awesome - I get married and I get sex all the time. It is built into the deal - I don’t have to work so hard to get laid anymore”

Meanwhile, once the wife has the ring on her finger she thinks she is done. No more sex - I landed a husband, the job is complete, why would I ever need to do that again?

If guys knew marriage meant the sex stops, I’m not sure we would see many weddings.

When I talk to guys thinking of getting engaged, I will often say….”If you don’t like sex or watching sports, marriage might be the right move for you…”

Some women use sex as a way to get married. They are up for it before the wedding.

The guy thinks “Awesome - I get married and I get sex all the time. It is built into the deal - I don’t have to work so hard to get laid anymore”

Meanwhile, once the wife has the ring on her finger she thinks she is done. No more sex - I landed a husband, the job is complete, why would I ever need to do that again?

If guys knew marriage meant the sex stops, I’m not sure we would see many weddings.

When I talk to guys thinking of getting engaged, I will often say….”If you don’t like sex or watching sports, marriage might be the right move for you…”
For us, sex continued to be fantastic until the issues after my wife's 2nd cesarean...then there's been a whole host of issues leading to an early hysterectomy and so it's gentle steps now.

im 56 married 35 years have sex at least 4 times a week

Reading this, at least I'm not alone. My wife suffered some health issues after our 2nd son was born, sex became painful for her so we stopped. Tried on a weekend away at start of March this year...passed first base as she said but was still uncomfortable for her so stopped a short time after penetration. Hopefully it'll not be another 5yrs before she's open to trying again.
Before the kids we were adventurous, hoping that returns as she shows no interest at all at the moment.
have you tried anal have her on her side take your thumb rub her clit as you slowly slide your cock in her ass hope things get better

Reactions: owlmale