Does anyone let their bull fuck raw!?

I have been a bull to a number of couples, some in a hotwife relationship, others a cuckold relationship. I would estimate that about 80% of the woman want it raw. Which is why I get regularly tested.

You would be surprised how many women who take me raw do so without their husband knowing.

One gal I was fucking occasionally, up until COVID19, pretended to be modest and want to fuck under the sheets while her husband watched. She would make a big show of putting a condom on my cock, then once under the sheets slip it off.

Fucking under the sheet...that sucks.

BTW...how are you validating that their testing is legit. I love all these fucking people running around and planking everything like folks are totally honest with you. I get it, if you have a regular fuck pal, get tested and if you want to fuck raw-dog...great. But folks in less than controlled environments fucking raw with gang bangs...no thanks.

My guys are regularly tested for std's. They know if they want to be with me they MUST be clean. I absolutely positively HATE condoms.
I've done bareback a few times without tests (foolish I know) but for the most part I have my two lovers and they've cum in/on me from day one.
Works for us plus hubby gets his clean up time...