Does it turn you on knowing your wife was flirting and fucking with other guys behind your back

I'm more of a voyeur so for me, I'd prefer to set her up and have her thinking that she is cheating on me, but secretly watching her fucking another guy. Totally different when they know that you're watching her. Even more of a turn on, she doesn't tell you about it. Would definitely get interesting as more cheating carried on.

I'm more of a voyeur so for me, I'd prefer to set her up and have her thinking that she is cheating on me, but secretly watching her fucking another guy. Totally different when they know that you're watching her. Even more of a turn on, she doesn't tell you about it. Would definitely get interesting as more cheating carried on.
That is a great idea

I think there a different level of excitement when she is not aware then when she aware

Yes. It sounds crazy , but it is such a turn on when she tells me stories about guys she messed with behind my back. Well, I really don't consider it behind my back because that implies I own her - I don't. She would not talk about it for years, and I begged her. Now she opens up and tells all. I would love to watch her suck another cock, and would really like to see her pussy stretched. She knows I support her if she wants to take another cock. I tell her I really want to do a mfm where I lick her clit while she takes it doggy style. I think she might do it because she squirts like crazy when we talk about it. In the meantime I love her cock sucker stories, even if I wasn't there for the money shot.

Have only seen Stacey have sex with one man - several months ago after many many years of wishing I could. On the other hand, I have thoroughly enjoyed watching her flirt with other men in social settings and on-line. I especially am turned on as we prepare to meet a new lover - she exudes sexuality and I stay semi-hard for days it seems. Watching him and her touching, kissing, snuggling at the bar or pool or on the dance floor conjures up all the conflicts - jealousy, excitement, anxiety, elation. Love it.

not for us, we prefer sharing, my wife never steps out without me at least knowing about it
That’s been one of our rules that has sustained over the years. Stacey and I vet her lovers together and almost without exception it’s a joint decision but she does get a bigger vote. We meet the men before her going off in private. She did have sex one time while out of state on a business trip - unplanned. She told me immediately and we worked through it.

I find it a very confusing situation, the mix of emotions such as betrayal yet arousal, lust and humiliation, love and hate, pride and disappointment, all at the same time or quickly changing.

Before we married, my wife and I worked at the same place, a private golf club.

I was a manager and she was working as a waitress part time over the summer before college.

We didn't really work in the same area much so I had very little interaction with her during work hours unless I just upped in to say hi.

My first indication that something was up was when another waitress had brought up that my girl thought one of the regular golfers was "Hot" and that she had a crush n him. I knew she was trying to stir up some shit, or maybe just trying to warn me that something was going on.

But of course the other waitress had no idea the I was cuckold/hotwife was a huge turn on for me and that my Girl was welcome to fuck anyone she want...although to this point she had only done it with a friend of ours a few times, we were still learning and experimenting at that point.

I was not really concerned, in fact I was a bit pleased and thought that maybe she might approach me and share her feelings with me. The guy was married and a few years older so I didn't really expect anything to happen, and if it did I fully expected her to include me.

The end of summer arrived and she had gone back to college in a town about an hour away, going home most weekends and often picking up a shift or two at the golf club for some extra money.

One particular day some of my friends decided to go out to the bars after work, I went and told my girl where we were going and asked her to meet us there when she was done, she agreed.

After a couple hours I was getting a bit concerned as she had not shown up yet, the group wanted to go to a different bar so I told them I would swing over to work, check on my girlfriend and meet them there.

I was surprised to find the place deserted, only the night maintenance guy was there.

I asked him if he had noticed when she left, he told me he locked the door behind her over an hour ago and that she had changed from her work clothes into a skirt and nylons.

This really confused me, she had no idea that we would be going out that night and it was odd that she had a change of clothes, especially something she would typically wear to go to the bars. Panic started to set in.

I returned to the original bar to see if I had missed her but of course she wasn't there. I made my way to catch up with the group in case somehow she met up with them.

Finding my friends I told them my concern, to my surprise "She is here! we just saw her a little while ago with a bunch of guys from the Club!" I was floored...it would appear she totally bailed on me and went to a different bar with them rather than meet where we planned.

I walked through the bar several times but was unable to find anyone from the club or my girl.

I told my friends I was going to head out and then made the drive to her parents house, her car was not there and I became very concerned...where was she?

I parked across the street and waited, for almost 2 hours I waited before finally seeing her car pull In the driveway.

I tried to stay calm as I approached her, she looked shocked and a bit scared to see me...I asked what happened and where had she been.

She nervously told me that she had gone to the bar to try and find me but ended up running into the guys from the club, they had a couple drinks and hung ut, she claimed she was waiting for me to show up.

When I told her she was nowhere to be seen at the bar she said that she had given one of the guys a ride home, and guess who it was.

My heart was pounding, I was so disappointed and angry, yet for some reason my cock was growing harder by the second. Forst I wanted to make sure he didn't force himself on her and she quickly dismissed that, saying he had not.

In my heart I felt something had gone n, but I desperately wanted her to give me some logical explanation that would show me she had not totally gone behind my back and met up with him having planned the whole thing. But the evidence was overwhelming. Her having a change of clothes, not meeting at the planned place, going to a bar where her crush happened to be, leaving before I arrived and then giving him a ride home that took over an hour longer than it should have.

At that point my head was spinning so much I just left and we decided we would discuss it the next day,

My Hotwife can fuck whoever and whenever she feels the urge But we are very honest with each other and would never fuck anyone without telling me first. That works brilliantly for us . I love the fact she fucks other men, its such a turn on But doing it behind my back would totally change the dynamics of our amazing relationship.

For me both, being on my back or not are like a huge turn on. I do believe there are differences:

* If she does alone on your back, she can do it her way. So she would act and feel differently because she knows you are not there monitoring here. That applies also to the ones who believe to have a huge trust and very opened relationship. Not depending on a third person make you be more yourself.
* Some wifes however get turned on by their husbands asking them to fuck the guys, so that part would be gone
* Some wifes get turned on by seeing how turned on their male gets when they do other guys... so that part is also gone
* Not to forget... if she does it on your back you might totally miss it :(

For me it'd be a real turn on to figure out she was or is cheating on me. Without her knowing it and having some text/audio/video from the actions without her knowing I got it. I.e. to see what she texts/does/says when I am not there and she can act by herself. That turns me on because is a way to discover her dirtiest side that maybe she won't show in front of her partner since she comes from a very conservative background. So for her partner she keeps some kind of good girl line.