Does my gf wants another cock ?

Aug 8, 2022
My gf and I have been together for 8 years now we’re both 26 years old. We are our first everything. It’s always been monogamous between us. Recently, I’ve introduced her to sex toys such as vibrators and dildos. At first she was extremely shy about them. So I slowly introduced them into bed. With the vibratory first and then with the dildo. I’ve also added more dirty talking. So I would make her suck my fingers while I do her from behind or missionary. She gets really excited and I ask her if she wanted to suck the dildo while I fuck her. She just nods her head and just starts sucking it like she would to me!
Anyways while we change position she gets on top and begins to ride me. She’s more turned on than ever and I asked her if she wanted our friend to joined and she ask how. I told her that I believe that her pussy can take two cocks and she didn’t think it would happen.
So we do it and it slides right in with no struggle. The dildo is 6” inches and I’m about the same size of it but of course the dildo is thicker. Anyways she goes crazy and begins to ride me faster while I reach over her ass to hold the dildo in place and thrust it nice, while I thrust in her too. My fucking god did it feel good. I’m sure she was in ecstasy. So I begin to dirty talk to her like this
“What would you do babe if a hot guy caught us fucking like this and just comes behind you and shoves his dick in you “
She responds like this
“ I would fucking let him babe let you guys do whatever you want to me babe just fuck me harder”
After that I came instantly inside of her and I then tell her that we both came in her and she says that it’s fucking hot.
Later on, we talk about it and she asked me if I would like that to happen in real life and I tell her that I’m up for anything she’s comfortable with. And she insist that she would never do something like that. I don’t know honestly we have messed around with the same sexual fantasy 2 times since then and we both cum hard together.
She insists that she would never do it only with the dildo. I want to do it for reals. How can I tell if she really want to do this. How can I move forward with her about this fantasy?

Last edited:
My gf and I have been together for 8 years now we’re both 26 years old. We are our first everything. It’s always been monogamous between us. Recently, I’ve introduced her to sex toys such as vibrators and dildos. At first she was extremely shy about them. So I slowly introduced them into bed. With the vibratory first and then with the dildo. I’ve also added more dirty talking. So I would make her suck my fingers while I do her from behind or missionary. She gets really excited and I ask her if she wanted to suck the dildo while I fuck her. She just nods her head and just starts sucking it like she would to me!
Anyways while we change position she gets on top and begins to ride me. She’s more turned on than ever and I asked her if she wanted our friend to joined and she ask how. I told her that I believe that her pussy can take two cocks and she didn’t think it would happen.
So we do it and it slides right in with no struggle. The dildo is 6” inches and I’m about the same size of it but of course the dildo is thicker. Anyways she goes crazy and begins to ride me faster while I reach over her ass to hold the dildo in place and thrust it nice, while I thrust in her too. My fucking god did it feel good. I’m sure she was in ecstasy. So I begin to dirty talk to her like this
“What would you do babe if a hot guy caught us fucking like this and just comes behind you and shoves his dick in you “
She responds like this
“ I would fucking let him babe let you guys do whatever you want to me babe just fuck me harder”
After that I came instantly inside of her and I then tell her that we both came in her and she says that it’s fucking hot.
Later on, we talk about it and she asked me if I would like that to happen in real life and I tell her that I’m up for anything she’s comfortable with. And she insist that she would never do something like that. I don’t know honestly we have messed around with the same sexual fantasy 2 times since then and we both cum hard together.
She insists that she would never do it only with the dildo. I want to do it for reals. How can I tell if she really want to do this. How can I move forward with her about this fantasy?
Best way to keep going is during sex. Why? As this is where this conversation happens so you keep going, get her to play with the toy and ask her more questions. For example do role play like having sex a work then boss walks in. You then pretend to be the boss but give the boss a name like someone close to you so something like that. Slowly you keep going until you can tell her about this site.

She responds like this
It sounds like you have her hooked, just like I did with my exwife. It took a long time but eventually we tried dogging. From the moment we parked up and the first guy started to wank she was hooked. After that we were going to organised parties and swing clubs