Does size matter???

Jul 8, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
In the Journal of Urology study, researchers found the following among a group of 80 men: The average penis size was 8.8 cm (3.5 inches) when flaccid and 12.9 cm (5.1 inches) when erect. Although the assault of penis pill spam in your inbox might make you think that "bigger is better," scientific research has returned mixed results. Some findings say that women prefer longer penises, others say they like wider ones, and still others report that size doesn't matter at all.
My size queen wife isn't convinced… your thoughts?

58f2c57c-8ead-45d7-8af7-e3da96c629cc-jpeg.136139

I think its probably 8inch length perfect and thick too. thats what i think would be my wifes dream. I think women do prefer thickness over girth assuming the length was right in the first place.
For example, given that average listed above at 5.1", if you asked a woman would she rather a 5.1" thick dick or a 8" skinny dick they'd pick the 5.1" each time.

I think its probably 8inch length perfect and thick too. thats what i think would be my wifes dream. I think women do prefer thickness over girth assuming the length was right in the first place.
For example, given that average listed above at 5.1", if you asked a woman would she rather a 5.1" thick dick or a 8" skinny dick they'd pick the 5.1" each time.
My wife says 8" and thick like a Red Bull can is ideal.

According to my wife skills & attitude are more important than size but size does matter, she says 7 inches & extra thick is perfect but anything more than 8 inches starts causing more pain than pleasure for her.
We know many women who would agree with your good wife. As for attitude and skill, aspiring (so called) bulls who cum before my wife get short shrift, regardless of the wedding tackle.

She has found a 'regular'. She doesn't particularly like him but loves his cock. It's about 6", thin at the base but tapered to a thick almost golf ball sized deep purple mushroom cock head. She says it hits just the right spots. There is a huge bonus, actualy a double bonus. He never gets soft after cumming. And he cums buckets.

SIZE DOES MATTER! Per my wife's saying, "If a women says size doesn't matter she is either lying or never had a big cock"! Wife loves big cock. I am average (6" hard) but she loves 8"+. He lover is just over 8" and very thick. He makes her cum like I have ever seen!
My kind of woman love that and congratulations you have a special lady